• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Roger the Dodger

Favourite GIFs

There's a thread on another 'ahem' forum where members post their favourite and humerous GIFs....those short video clips that repeat themselves over and over, and I wondered if we shouldn't have something similar to lighten things up.

Here's a couple of my favourites to get the ball rolling...

Wonder Woman GIF

giphy.gif

• Like 2

This is one of my all time favourites....one of the 'lycra loonies' getting his comeupance....serve the idiot right! TRY LOOKING WHERE YOU'RE GOING, you numpty!:laugh::laugh::laugh:

aRdbON9.gif

...and another...
CAmQNBw.gif

..this bloke's pretty cool though....
tumblr_nn47ziaX4k1s2yegdo1_500.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

You won't believe this Rog, but when I had my first car, a 1929 Austin 7, (500 years ago)  I was cycling through a snowstorm to Farnham, Surrey to buy some cylinder head plugs from the local garage. I came up behind another cyclist peddling like mad, so I overtook him, but it developed into a race. We were going flat out, when he didn't  see a parked car ahead, hit the bumper and landed spreadeagled on the roof.

The driver leaped out in shock, and after collecting his thoughts, helped the cyclist down...:taz:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, PC-Magician said:

Roger the Dodger your first Gif is hard to beat.

So I won't even try.

gifs_01_zpsaql3fvfx.gif

You can't give up that easily, Jon.....there's loads more out there...:thumbsup:

29 minutes ago, Roger the Dodger said:

wtZuG1m.gif

Come on, own up. Who stole all Mach's ServiceS?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, dobra said:

You won't believe this Rog, but when I had my first car, a 1929 Austin 7, (500 years ago)  I was cycling through a snowstorm to Farnham, Surrey to buy some cylinder head plugs from the local garage. I came up behind another cyclist peddling like mad, so I overtook him, but it developed into a race. We were going flat out, when he didn't  see a parked car ahead, hit the bumper and landed spreadeagled on the roof.

The driver leaped out in shock, and after collecting his thoughts, helped the cyclist down...:taz:

Slightly off topic but - I had a mate at school that used to cycle in, now our school was on the slope of a hill, one morning he came tearing down the hill (not wearing a helmet) on his bike and turned into the school grounds, unfortunately he was going so fast he didn't see the school bus parked there. Consequently he slammed into the back of the bus at full pelt, caught his jaw on the bumper on the way down and ripped his lower jaw off! They managed to reconstruct it all eventually and needless to say he's learnt his lesson!

This is a clip of a young Guillemot crash landing (from a David Attenborough documentry). The second clip is the same, but some SFX have been added...looks quite spectacular!

1t9Q4tk_zpsrkfyybos.gif

RFSgkaw_zpseasizgrh.gif

Edited by Roger the Dodger
  • Like 1

The guillemot, as well as being one of the funniest things ever, reminds me of why I gave up hang-gliding

• Like 1