• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
it'salivejim

MKII owners club

Thanks for help,son seems to have sorted it ( I hope )

At last,my pic.

SAM_1971_zpslvb73rbh.jpg

Edited by Dr.f
  • Like 2

My history with MKII is that I've admired them since they began but have never been able to afford one. Initially with the Paradive, Nassau and Kingston models. I admired the styling, attention to detail and materials.

However....last week over on TZUK, a Cruxible Hellion came up for sale. This Hellion had previously had its polished case bead-blasted, didn't have box and papers and had lost its original strap over time. Other than that it was running well and in pretty spot-on condition.

For the first time, a MKII was in my budget so I had to snap it up. A couple of watches were sold to pay for it and the deal was done.

It arrived this morning and is everything I wanted it to be. I'm a huge lover of military / field watches so this fits the bill perfectly. The proportions and build are spot-on. I particularly love the over-sized crown which is very tactile and feels very....manly lol 

A couple of pics on a Benetto Cinturini rubber strap I bought for it.

Thanks for reading.

0361-FC0-A-2593-4-A99-9-ECA-FB14-B9-B01-

B8832240-2-A56-4438-8-FB5-41728345008-D.

E49-CD986-974-B-4-AEA-B549-DFE89-A70-D55

Edited by royalwitcheese