• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
graham1981

Invicta owners club

Doesn't seem to be an Invicta owners club on here so I thought I would start one. I know they can be a bit love/ hate but hopefully owners will post their pictures and comments on here. I only have the one bought from on here and I love it:

Here's to seeing lots more photos/ comments :) 

• Like 4

Guest Bruce

i intend joining this club after seeing yours, had loads of them and loved them but now out to pastures new :sadwalk:

2 minutes ago, Bruce said:

i intend joining this club after seeing yours, had loads of them and loved them but now out to pastures new :sadwalk:

Definitely pleased with mine. They were an un-known to me before joining here so I couldn't justify buying one from an online retailer as I just didn't know what I was going to be getting, but after seeing this one on here at an absolute bargain I knew I could trust the seller so I took the plunge, so glad I did. May even buy some more in the future! 

• Like 1

Just the one Invicta in my collection, and it was free - Generously donated to me by RWP a couple of months ago:

20160121_122647_zpsb1osrtrd.jpg

It is MASSIVE, but that is right up my street so I don't mind at all, and I love it  :thumbsup:

• Like 5

Guest Bruce
10 minutes ago, graham1981 said:

Definitely pleased with mine. They were an un-known to me before joining here so I couldn't justify buying one from an online retailer as I just didn't know what I was going to be getting, but after seeing this one on here at an absolute bargain I knew I could trust the seller so I took the plunge, so glad I did. May even buy some more in the future! 

they do get a bad press and the do sell some rubbish.

imagine if you went to buy a watch of that standard 20 years ago, what would it cost you regardless of the brand? i would imagine it would be a great deal of money, in real terms a lot more than you just paid 

6 minutes ago, Bruce said:

they do get a bad press and the do sell some rubbish.

imagine if you went to buy a watch of that standard 20 years ago, what would it cost you regardless of the brand? i would imagine it would be a great deal of money, in real terms a lot more than you just paid 

I'm surprised at how sturdy it feels, it's got some weight to it and doesn't feel flimsy in any way. The bezel has a definite click to it, the bracelet looks and feels solid and it sits well on the wrist, what more could I ask? :) 

10 minutes ago, Davey P said:

Just the one Invicta in my collection, and it was free - Generously donated to me by RWP a couple of months ago:

20160121_122647_zpsb1osrtrd.jpg

It is MASSIVE, but that is right up my street so I don't mind at all, and I love it  :thumbsup:

Looks good :thumbsup: I've noticed looking at the Invicta Europe website they do a fair range of different styles, and they are affordable, may have to start up a collection !

• Like 1

Guest Bruce

this is the one i had and is a step up from the normal invicta divers, as good as it get IMO and i regretted getting rid of it within seconds, been trying to find another since

1o6jdl.jpg

I only have the one Invicta and only got that last week thanks to Bruce . I like it is comfy to wear has some weight to it but is not heavy (hope that makes sense) 

2dc8sp5.jpg

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, jsud2002 said:

I like it is comfy to wear has some weight to it but is not heavy (hope that makes sense)

Exactly the same with mine, just the right weight v comfort

• Like 1

Just have the one, I think. 

image.jpg1_117.jpg

I don't know what 17 jewel movement it has but really like the design & enjoy wearing it regularly. :yes:

• Like 6

3 hours ago, graham1981 said:

I knew I could trust the seller so I took the plunge, so glad I did. May even buy some more in the future! :rofl:

• Like 1

Guest Bruce
5 minutes ago, SilentBob said:

Just the one for me too....my wife saw it on amazon daily deals and thought I'd like. And it has got a good amount of wrist time since I've had.

http://%7Boption%7Dhttp://i375.photobucket.com/albums/oo191/beardedsquidediting/Mobile Uploads/IMG_20160226_081826_zpsq8t4dmi8.jpg

here you go. if you right click on the image in photobucket...click " copy image address" then click at the bottom of your post "insert other media" then click   "insert image from url " then paste into the bar that appears on the screen, takes a bit of getting used to, but everyone struggles at first..............nice watch:thumbsup:

IMG_20160226_081826_zpsq8t4dmi8.jpg

• Like 1

I Have two.only have picture of one the other is the sub type

IMGP0649.jpg

51hP10Aa11L__AA300_.jpg

• Like 2

20160318_211421_zpsmjsumgwb.jpg?w=480&h=

20160306_180351_zpspzteepjz.jpg?w=480&h=

Here's mine.  It's good to see a few people show some love.  Mine is holding at about -2 to -4 seconds a day now.  Not bad for an inexpensive mechanical. 

• Like 2

So far I certainly rate my Invicta. I have a broad spectrum of prices in my watch collection with the Invicta being middle/ bottom of that range, and yet it seems to be holding it's own against all the others. I haven't noticed any really discernable difference in quality when compared to most of the other watches, and as for time keeping it keeps perfect time over say 12- 14 hours and any longer doesn't bother me as I tend to wear a different watch every day any way.

6 hours ago, Jdp said:

20160318_211421_zpsmjsumgwb.jpg?w=480&h=

20160306_180351_zpspzteepjz.jpg?w=480&h=

Here's mine.  It's good to see a few people show some love.  Mine is holding at about -2 to -4 seconds a day now.  Not bad for an inexpensive mechanical. 

They do look like a Rolex to the untrained eye. I would probably get annoyed by people asking is it a Rolex

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, xellos99 said:

They do look like a Rolex to the untrained eye. I would probably get annoyed by people asking is it a Rolex

Not as annoying as Rolex owners being asked if it's an Invicta........ :tongue:

• Like 2

Fortunately (? ) I don't have people asking me if it's a Rolex.  Might be because I live in a pretty small town and most people here have never seen a Rolex. 

7 hours ago, Davey P said:

Not as annoying as Rolex owners being asked if it's an Invicta........ :tongue:

Hmmm...  maybe when I get a Rolex,  I'll tell people it's an invicta! 

8 hours ago, SilentBob said:

I have this in my wish list on Amazon:thumbsup:

I got the one with the Japanese movement and i couldn't be happier with it.  I was tempted to get the Swiss movement,  but that kicked the price up enough that I would rather have purchased a different brand

Well frankly I like it a tad too big for me at 53mm lug to lug but it does look good.

Invicta do make some good Watches hyper inflated prices do not help their cause at all the above gets my vote.:thumbsup:

A lovely looking watch Bruce :thumbsup: As you probably know I'm a fan of Invicta's even though I only own the one, great watches at great prices.

Add a pict to the Invicta owners thread I started, I'm trying to get enough Invicta owners together so we can take over the world!! :laugh: