• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Invicta owners club

Guest Bruce
2 minutes ago, graham1981 said:

A lovely looking watch Bruce :thumbsup: As you probably know I'm a fan of Invicta's even though I only own the one, great watches at great prices.

Add a pict to the Invicta owners thread I started, I'm trying to get enough Invicta owners together so we can take over the world!! :laugh:

and now merged :thumbsup:

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just have the one, I think.  I don't know what 17 jewel movement it has but really like the design & enjoy wearing it regularly. 

Just the one Invicta in my collection, and it was free - Generously donated to me by RWP a couple of months ago: It is MASSIVE, but that is right up my street so I don't mind at all, and I l

Doesn't seem to be an Invicta owners club on here so I thought I would start one. I know they can be a bit love/ hate but hopefully owners will post their pictures and comments on here. I only have th

Hello everyone, I'm new to this forum, checking in from Dallas, Texas USA.  I look forward to visiting with everyone and drooling over all your lovely watches! :yes:.  I own several Invicta watches and prefer the Pro and Grand Diver lines.  Once, I figure out how to post pictures, I will proudly show off some of mine.

• Like 3
Guest Bruce
2 hours ago, Scorpion1031 said:

Hello everyone, I'm new to this forum, checking in from Dallas, Texas USA.  I look forward to visiting with everyone and drooling over all your lovely watches! :yes:.  I own several Invicta watches and prefer the Pro and Grand Diver lines.  Once, I figure out how to post pictures, I will proudly show off some of mine.

welcome to the forum :thumbsup:

Welcome @Scorpion1031, posting pictures catches everyone out at first :yes: There is a thread on here explaining how to do it. I have found Flickr the easiest to use so would suggest setting up an account on there, others use photobucket. Hopefully you will be up and running soon with the pictures as I would love to see your Invicta's :thumbsup: 

• 1 month later...
On 25/03/2016 at 09:06, xellos99 said:

They do look like a Rolex to the untrained eye. I would probably get annoyed by people asking is it a Rolex

I've had one in the past, but I let it go... I wasn't too keen on the dial with those small hour indexes and flimsy logo. It also made a loud sound when auto winding.

Now I'm thinking on getting some kind of speedway, but I'm not convinced so far...

• 2 months later...
5 minutes ago, brummie1875 said:

Can i join now with this latest new purchase?

206613945002202.png

Well when i say new i mean last week.

You certainly can :thumbsup: I like the look of that, similar (same?) as mine, I certainly think they represent value for money :yes: 

15 minutes ago, graham1981 said:

You certainly can :thumbsup: I like the look of that, similar (same?) as mine, I certainly think they represent value for money :yes: 

Yes well chuffed at the price  and grey dial, and the leather strap suits my boyish wrists.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Oh so many of you :)

I am happy to have the opportunity to talk with actual owners and avoid all that hate build up against Invicta...

I just want to know how reliable is that brand?

Love how they look and i don't expect hand made quality for that price, but i don't want to send my watch for repair every other week...

PS

Currently looking at Yakuza model / automatic Japanese movement 

Thank you

• 1 month later...

I bought an Invicta a couple of weeks ago so can join the club!! :thumbsup:

I found this on Shpock and paid what I consider to a bargainous £40! It came with the box and other bits!

NO1b6U9.jpg

sCC7VAw.jpg

MJhaW3v.jpg

44dCHxI.jpg

gsSkrTV.jpg

There's barely a mark on it apart from fingerprints from handling it!!

Cheers, John :thumbsup:

• Like 2
  • 1 year later...

Thought I would revive this one and add a few that I own 

Firstly I was given this one and needed to replace the movement as it was not working 

382_CF65_E-_F2_E2-4_D24-8_B6_B-_C212_BD3

Invicta Grand Diver one of my favourite watches 

IMG_20171003_135103.jpg

Bought as a spares or repair , new movements and a set of hands I had lying around and all is good . 

IMG_0232.jpg

Finally an 8926OB which I bought looking like this 

CEAD32_F4-_E2_E8-4269-9121-504_CBC2_FFEA

but ended up looking like this with the addition of a Dagaz dial and Urchin handset 

IMG_20170728_112215489.jpg

Thanks for looking 

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On ‎13‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 03:17, William_Wilson said:

It's sex on a stick mate!

invicta83.jpg

Later,
William

Hi sorry, I know this is an old thread now but couldn't help but stop to look at this watch, wow! I am quite new to this forum and haven't got an invicta in my collection but have been looking for one, I like the look of some of the bolt ones, until I saw this! Can you please tell me where I can get one. Awsome!

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

I am a bit surprised that Invicta don't have any stores or outlets in the UK, I don't know why, they seem to have jumped right over us brits and landed in Germany and Portugal. I would love to buy one but don't trust ebay or amazon, I also don't want to be stung for import taxes for buying from the USA. Anybody got any suggestions please!

• 3 months later...

I have a couple of pro divers both aquired secondhand and very pleased with them.

My first had the black/red bezel, keeps superb time, + less than a second/day, this has a Seiko NH35A calibre.

My all black bezel has a Seiko NH25A calibre and is currently + 4 second/day 

My son fell in love with the black/red version so last Christmas santa presented him with one (from Amazon)

Now, both of mine have bright finished winding weights whereas my son's is yellow? Mine have etched numbers between the lugs and only visible by looking up into the bracelet/lug gap.

Numbers are 10-08 on the black/red and 11-03 on the black, I am guessing these are day codes, Aug 2010 and March 2011?

Just wondered when the yellow weights appeared?

IMG-20180911-094930643.jpg

IMG-20180911-095342431.jpg

IMG-20190910-182118831-HDR.jpg

IMG-20190910-181939368-HDR.jpg

Alan

• Like 1
  • 6 months later...

Here's one i'd forgotten about, I bought it off Shpock for £25, It needed a battery so I fitted one and the watch wouldn't run right at all so I left the seller bad feedback, Eventually I tried another battery and it turned out that i'd bought a bad batch of them!!

When I got some from a different source it ran fine!!, I couldn't see a way to rescind the negative feedback on there! :sadwalk:

jfu5PlO.jpg

q2NSuVe.jpg

The boxes always seem to be nice with Invicta watches!

VZETItH.jpg

Xuk1B3Z.jpg

John :thumbsup:

• Like 1

I'm surprised I never posted mine.

The first one I bought is a Model 8932A I found BIN on Ebay for £15. Seemed like everyone else was thinking it was too good to be true, but it's never had a problem in well over a year. Only thing I'd criticize is the lugs are a bit sharp. It's small for Invicta at 37.5mm, with an SII Hattori PC32A quartz movement.

Invicta 8932A

The next is a Specialty 1203, much bigger at 45mm, with a 6J Ronda 5030.d quartz movement. The watch was in a bit of a state when I bought it, but it cleaned up okay, with a new crystal and a lume pip robbed from a scratched Steinhard insert. The thing I couldn't fix is the bezel, which was loose, so I jammed a piece of rubber gasket under it and pretended it should be fixed. Lume is a rather weak blue.

Invicta Specialty 1203

Lots of writing on the back (photo taken before cleaning).

DSC_9231_1

Last, one I've now sold, an S1 Rally Overdrive, model 22385 with a Chinese ISA 6371D quartz movement. Nice looking black case, but the ceramic bracelet had a chip out of one link, and had no micro adjustment, so it always felt loose. Moved it onto a leather rally strap, which was better, but I couldn't see the hands without reading glasses, so it had to go. 

DSC_0249s

More reading matter.

DSC_0238s

Edited by spinynorman
  • Like 1
  • 1 month later...

My latest purchase from Amazon, the 8926...

49883877723_079832d6ef_b.jpg

I have had this watch in my collection for a couple of weeks now. I do enjoy wearing it and I love the overall design of it. It keeps great time with the NH35 Seiko movement. I have to say though I had some issues with the spring bars. I think I only noticed the problem because I removed the bracelet, once I put a strap on the 8926 I found the spring bars were constantly making a clicking/crunching sound. I removed the strap to inspect the bars, I found them to be very loose. The ends of the bars that retract were somewhat wobbly and it concerned me enough to replace them. Since replacing the bars I have had no issues. I now wear the watch in confidence and enjoy the watch when it's keeping me company. A couple of other little things I notice since owning this model is the engraving on the side of the case is poorly finished, for example when I run my finger along the letters it feels very coarse and the bezel doesn't align perfectly. These things ofcourse are just very minor points I make and don't stop me loving this watch. At the end of the day I would highly recommend this timepiece to anyone. Thanks for reading, all the best.