• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
graham1981

Invicta owners club

Guest Bruce
2 minutes ago, graham1981 said:

A lovely looking watch Bruce :thumbsup: As you probably know I'm a fan of Invicta's even though I only own the one, great watches at great prices.

Add a pict to the Invicta owners thread I started, I'm trying to get enough Invicta owners together so we can take over the world!! :laugh:

and now merged :thumbsup:

Hello everyone, I'm new to this forum, checking in from Dallas, Texas USA.  I look forward to visiting with everyone and drooling over all your lovely watches! :yes:.  I own several Invicta watches and prefer the Pro and Grand Diver lines.  Once, I figure out how to post pictures, I will proudly show off some of mine.

• Like 3

Guest Bruce
2 hours ago, Scorpion1031 said:

Hello everyone, I'm new to this forum, checking in from Dallas, Texas USA.  I look forward to visiting with everyone and drooling over all your lovely watches! :yes:.  I own several Invicta watches and prefer the Pro and Grand Diver lines.  Once, I figure out how to post pictures, I will proudly show off some of mine.

welcome to the forum :thumbsup:

Welcome @Scorpion1031, posting pictures catches everyone out at first :yes: There is a thread on here explaining how to do it. I have found Flickr the easiest to use so would suggest setting up an account on there, others use photobucket. Hopefully you will be up and running soon with the pictures as I would love to see your Invicta's :thumbsup: 

On 25/03/2016 at 09:06, xellos99 said:

They do look like a Rolex to the untrained eye. I would probably get annoyed by people asking is it a Rolex

I've had one in the past, but I let it go... I wasn't too keen on the dial with those small hour indexes and flimsy logo. It also made a loud sound when auto winding.

Now I'm thinking on getting some kind of speedway, but I'm not convinced so far...

5 minutes ago, brummie1875 said:

Can i join now with this latest new purchase?

206613945002202.png

Well when i say new i mean last week.

You certainly can :thumbsup: I like the look of that, similar (same?) as mine, I certainly think they represent value for money :yes: 

15 minutes ago, graham1981 said:

You certainly can :thumbsup: I like the look of that, similar (same?) as mine, I certainly think they represent value for money :yes: 

Yes well chuffed at the price  and grey dial, and the leather strap suits my boyish wrists.

Oh so many of you :)

I am happy to have the opportunity to talk with actual owners and avoid all that hate build up against Invicta...

I just want to know how reliable is that brand?

Love how they look and i don't expect hand made quality for that price, but i don't want to send my watch for repair every other week...

PS

Currently looking at Yakuza model / automatic Japanese movement 

Thank you

I bought an Invicta a couple of weeks ago so can join the club!! :thumbsup:

I found this on Shpock and paid what I consider to a bargainous £40! It came with the box and other bits!

NO1b6U9.jpg

sCC7VAw.jpg

MJhaW3v.jpg

44dCHxI.jpg

gsSkrTV.jpg

There's barely a mark on it apart from fingerprints from handling it!!

Cheers, John :thumbsup:

• Like 2

Thought I would revive this one and add a few that I own 

Firstly I was given this one and needed to replace the movement as it was not working 

382_CF65_E-_F2_E2-4_D24-8_B6_B-_C212_BD3

Invicta Grand Diver one of my favourite watches 

IMG_20171003_135103.jpg

Bought as a spares or repair , new movements and a set of hands I had lying around and all is good . 

IMG_0232.jpg

Finally an 8926OB which I bought looking like this 

CEAD32_F4-_E2_E8-4269-9121-504_CBC2_FFEA

but ended up looking like this with the addition of a Dagaz dial and Urchin handset 

IMG_20170728_112215489.jpg

Thanks for looking 

• Like 1

On ‎13‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 03:17, William_Wilson said:

It's sex on a stick mate!

invicta83.jpg

Later,
William

Hi sorry, I know this is an old thread now but couldn't help but stop to look at this watch, wow! I am quite new to this forum and haven't got an invicta in my collection but have been looking for one, I like the look of some of the bolt ones, until I saw this! Can you please tell me where I can get one. Awsome!

• Like 1

I am a bit surprised that Invicta don't have any stores or outlets in the UK, I don't know why, they seem to have jumped right over us brits and landed in Germany and Portugal. I would love to buy one but don't trust ebay or amazon, I also don't want to be stung for import taxes for buying from the USA. Anybody got any suggestions please!