UK Watch Forum banner

new here

776 views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  vinn 
#1 ·
hi every one, i just found the forum, and had a quick look round.

looks interesting. i collect almost anything that has a tick, ( thats how i got the dog as well) but my interests are key wind pocket watches.

#3 ·
thanks sbryantgb. i was trying t o put more info on my profile page, but i havent found out how yet. i started collecting pocket watches when i bought a beaucourt from a market stall for 45p, it took me 40 years to get around to fixing it, and by that point my collection had grown quite a bit.

#4 ·
thanks sbryantgb. i was trying t o put more info on my profile page, but i havent found out how yet. i started collecting pocket watches when i bought a beaucourt from a market stall for 45p, it took me 40 years to get around to fixing it, and by that point my collection had grown quite a bit.

Pictures are always welcome here as well.... that will be your next major step :thumbsup:

#5 ·
pictures will be a trick, and i've not seen the sun for several months, and modern lights are a bit of a joke, to think we pay for the electric through them bulbs, but i need to use a torch just see the keyboard. ill try n get some photos done and loaded over the weekend, wheres the best place to host them, i notice members cant load images direct to the forum.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.