• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

thanks sbryantgb. i was trying t o put more info on my profile page, but i havent found out how yet.  i started collecting pocket watches when i bought a beaucourt from a market stall for 45p, it took me 40 years to get around to fixing it, and by that point my collection had grown quite a bit.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, chivycliff said:

thanks sbryantgb. i was trying t o put more info on my profile page, but i havent found out how yet.  i started collecting pocket watches when i bought a beaucourt from a market stall for 45p, it took me 40 years to get around to fixing it, and by that point my collection had grown quite a bit.

Pictures are always welcome here as well.... that will be your next major step :thumbsup:

pictures will be a trick,   and i've not seen the sun for several months,  and modern lights are a bit of a joke,  to think we pay for the electric through them bulbs, but i need to use a torch just see the keyboard.   ill try n get some photos done and loaded over the weekend, wheres the best place to host them, i notice members cant load images direct to the forum.

11 minutes ago, chivycliff said:

pictures will be a trick,   and i've not seen the sun for several months,  and modern lights are a bit of a joke,  to think we pay for the electric through them bulbs, but i need to use a torch just see the keyboard.   ill try n get some photos done and loaded over the weekend, wheres the best place to host them, i notice members cant load images direct to the forum.

Photobucket works for me though some members seem to have problems at the moment not sure why.

I use windows XP all the way through to Windows 10