UK Watch Forum banner

New RLT Divers/Pilots Watch

18K views 162 replies 44 participants last post by  Roy 
#1 ·
Coming soon.................................... :)

#2 · (Edited by Moderator)
Tease! :laugh:

#17 ·
Roy, is this the start of a new wave of watch making? I'd love one of your watches, but I would really prefer something in the 42/43mm range. I'm sure I'm not alone. Small bespoke orders sounds the way to go!

#35 · (Edited by Moderator)
There's one already, Hugh...after you post, you should see a box that says 'Options'....to the right of the quote and edit button at the bottom L of your post. Click that and it should say 'Delete'....Confirm, and your post will magically disappear! :thumbsup:

#41 ·
Lume testing on the dials.

Speedometer Trip computer Odometer Gauge Motor vehicle
Gauge Font Measuring instrument Tachometer Circle

I'm going to use NOS 25 Jewel ETA movements, probably ETA 2878/9 series. Not sure yet but I already have these and if they fit the cases, which I think they will then would reduce the price considerably, obviously if someone particularly wants a 2824 then there will be a premium as they are expensive. More news when I've checked the cases :)

Attachments

#43 ·
Looks good :)

Now educate a fool. What are the differences between the movements? And what kind of price difference would it make? £50, £100?
The movements are just a little older, with no hacking mechanism. Could also fit the Asian copy 2824. The Genuine Swiss 2824 would make the watch at least £100 more.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.