• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Investor Needed - Swiss Watch Brand - Turnaround

Hello:

For a Swiss Watch Brand with over 40 years tradition we look for an investor with minimum of 10 million $ to complete the turn-around (majority share sale can be considered). There's new management and owner, all liabilities paid back, new designs ready to be manufactured and distributors willing to buy. The only problem remains the lacking cash for working capital + some marketing. We have rich history.

Please respond via private message if interested.

THANKS!
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Will forward you my new address in the Cayman islands in a week or two  stay in touch.

don't pull that look.... I was going to ask if I could borrow 8mill from you to put with my 2

Anyone fancy going halves on it?... I've only got $5m lying around ! 

Guest Bruce
1 minute ago, SBryantgb said:

It's US millions... cheap, so only need 6. mill Sterling. will forward transfer details via PM. 

oh not a problem then... sorted, i have sent it paypal friends, is that ok ?

20 minutes ago, dbr1 said:

Hello:

For a Swiss Watch Brand with over 40 years tradition we look for an investor with minimum of 10 million $ to complete the turn-around (majority share sale can be considered). There's new management and owner, all liabilities paid back, new designs ready to be manufactured and distributors willing to buy. The only problem remains the lacking cash for working capital + some marketing. We have rich history.

THANKS!

Is this Genuine or Fake??? bit like the rolex! 40 year tradition- rich history and you come on here asking for advice on spotting a fake watch then further insult by asking for $10million :bullshitter:, You must either be a troll or deranged,  

• Like 2
9 hours ago, dbr1 said:

Hello:

THANKS!

Tried to PM you but you do not have 50 posts and so it won't work.The investment group that I manage would be very interested on a majority stake basis subject to the usual `due diligence' checks. Where are you bases as we would need to set up a preliminary meeting at our George Town offices.

• Like 1