• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
foxint

2016-04-10: Join Us on Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/Orange-Watch-Company-OWC-450723288465391/

Hi everyone.

My apologies for the long time between posts.

I have done the unthinkable…joined Facebook…please like me and post some of your most interesting OWC photos to share with the community. I have made a couple of posts and still coming to terms with what FB means and how I should use it.

The girls started the school year (remember we are hanging at the bottom of the world) in January and suddenly they are on holidays. Since then we have had 4 birthdays (daughters now 8, 10 and 12 years old and my wife is 30 again….).

We are moving forward on the new models…my Case Chick changed her name and I think she is a he…so that will be interesting. I got the final samples of the MS-6538 dials and I am undecided…

{option}http://i1059.photobucket.com/albums/t439/foxint/2016-04-10-Dial-MS-6538-Both_zpszqhcvw8x.jpg[/IMG]

Let me know what you think…Timeframe about 2-3months. So these are a little way off.

My componet makers have all indicated price rises. I will be incorporating these into the watches as they make there way into the watches. Even the puzzel box maker increased prices.

In the meantime I have made up some MS-9411 Blue-Blue A-10’s at the current/old prices. Only a few are ready for immediate delivery.

{option}http://i1059.photobucket.com/albums/t439/foxint/IMG_3087_zpsm3jvd4is.jpg[/IMG]

Price for this is USD1,100 (including shipping, but excluding government taxes and charges if applicable).

I am holding 2015 prices until the components come on stream.

The WT-1884 will be released later than expected, but in 2016. The BT is still scheduled for 2017.

As always I keep upgrading components if and when it is appropriate and some new things/components will make their way into all models. I continue to use the Porsche Design Model: (Porsche being the laziest design team, producing the same but different cars for the last 50-years…ha-ha – an in-house Top Gear joke).

My apologies for being a little quite the last few months…I have been re-organising things and trying to bed down the now 3 production facilities. The changes happened a lot slower than I had anticipated and with the slowdown in Q1 of 2016 compounded matters.

Groeten – Salutations – Grüße – Saludos - 问候

Dan

PS…email is best…foxint@foxint.com.au