• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
KO_81

A package arrived today from Amazon......

Just in today through the letterbox, a Strapcode/Miltat Super Oyster bracelet for my modified SKX009, I ordered a spring bar tool at the same time.

Very excited, can't wait to get it on the watch.

The strap has got a chamfer double diver clasp with 6 micro adjustment holes, it includes solid end links and comes with 2.5mm fat spring bars included.

Really nice quality, finish and weight.

I hope you all like it...........

image_zpsx5b6qkwt.jpeg

image_zpsx6uvqrel.jpeg

image_zpsunitd9dn.jpeg

image_zpsmzvsi6tg.jpeg

image_zps6tantbuf.jpeg

• Like 4

Guest Bruce
5 minutes ago, KO_81 said:

Just in today through the letterbox, a Strapcode/Miltat Super Oyster bracelet for my modified SKX009, I ordered a spring bar tool at the same time.

Very excited, can't wait to get it on the watch.

The strap has got a chamfer double diver clasp with 6 micro adjustment holes, it includes solid end links and comes with 2.5mm fat spring bars included.

Really nice quality, finish and weight.

I hope you all like it...........

image_zpsx5b6qkwt.jpeg

image_zpsx6uvqrel.jpeg

image_zpsunitd9dn.jpeg

image_zpsmzvsi6tg.jpeg

image_zps6tantbuf.jpeg

that looks a serious bit of kit, i look forward to seeing it fitted

that looks a sold lump of steel !, I like the very thick steel on the clasp, however on the 4 th picture is the pin located at a angle wide gap at bottom and narrow at top ?next to the release button, or is it the angle of the image , ?sorry I have a ocd eye for detail

deano

• Like 1

Looks very well made with a solid construction, no doubt quite heavy but ideal for your watch.

Will look forward to seeing some pictures of it when fitted. :yes:

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, deano1956 said:

that looks a sold lump of steel !, I like the very thick steel on the clasp, however on the 4 th picture is the pin located at a angle wide gap at bottom and narrow at top ?next to the release button, or is it the angle of the image , ?sorry I have a ocd eye for detail

deano

It's just movement and angles, the pin holder and plate which holds the clasp in have a little movement in them but are fine in practice. :thumbsup:

Just now, KO_81 said:

It's just movement and angles, the pin holder and plate which holds the clasp in have a little movement in them but are fine in practice. :thumbsup:

ah thought it was strange for a well made looking bracelet.

deano

Lovely piece! I wish more clasps had more adjustment holes like that one as I find that. How do you find e comfort of the clasp on your wrist?

Tony

The watch is absolutely stunning. :thumbsup:

15 hours ago, TONY M said:

Lovely piece! I wish more clasps had more adjustment holes like that one as I find that. How do you find e comfort of the clasp on your wrist?

Tony

It's not bad at all Tony. :thumbsup: