• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

2016-05-06 - Moving Forward

Nice to be able to touch base again. Just a quick note to say G’day

If you have not posted your photos or liked us on Face Book, please visit:

https://www.facebook.com/Orange-Watch-Company-OWC-450723288465391/

Please no breath holding, the new releases are still some time away. So I have decided to put off price increases for the current range for a short time longer. So that is good. Let me know what you want and if I have the parts I will honour the current prices. So would welcome the sales.

The last parts in the puzzle are starting to fall into place. The Case maker is almost finished. So a few months.

For the MS-6538 I have made the decision to keep both dials – printed and applied, date and no date. I hope that will cover most bases…???

This decision does not come without its problems. I asked the Dial Chick to make the dials the same size. While getting the physical size the same was not too much of a problem, getting the indices the same has been an uphill battle.

While the photos do look the same there are subtle differences that will make using the same sized hands impossible. She seems to have difficulties to understand that I would like to use the same hand size for each dial. I am not a rich man, but patient……

{option}http://i1059.photobucket.com/albums/t439/foxint/2016-04-10-Dial-MS-6538-Both_zpszqhcvw8x.jpg[/IMG]

This has all the resultant flow on effects. Yes…this has delayed my discussions with the Hand Lady. Unfortunately, the current stock of hands will not be quite right. So we will have to wait. I do ask for your indulgence.

The WT-1884 will be released after I have sorted the MS-6538 and will be delayed to later than expected, but in 2016.

Groeten – Salutations – Grüße – Saludos - 问候

Dan

PS…email is best…foxint@foxint.com.au