• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
RWP

Seiko or Citizen.

Lets put it to the test.....  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Do you prefer Seiko Or Citizen

Do you prefer Citizen or Seiko.

Having a good few Citizen Eco drives, and a variety of Seikos I really don't know.....a couple of favourites of each......

26210594193_3c88fb62ae_b.jpg

Seiko Kinetic

24328929841_cd5385cddf_b.jpg

Citizen Eco Drive perpetual calendar.

Any pics and opinions gratefully received .

Cheers:thumbsup:

Edited by RWP
  • Like 1

How can you ask such a question Roger my head is in bits now seiko citizen seiko citizen arghh its going to explode :wacko: 

• Like 1

Just now, jsud2002 said:

How can you ask such a question Roger my head is in bits now seiko citizen seiko citizen arghh its going to explode :wacko: 

Tough decision John :yes:

Guest Bruce

i like the vintage Citizens and Seiko's equally, but i think both have lost their way a bit design wise although Seiko wins for me, the modern Citizens are just a bit meh !!  just IMO of course

I'm split on this one Rog. I have 4 Citizens, 3 Seikos, 2 Timex and a partridge in a pear tree. I suspect I'm in a similar situation to you. I have always preferred the oldet citizens. Out of the 2 brands now, I'm only really interested in the Chronograph ecodrives and the Seiko divers. Therefore in the interests of fairness I need to look fora new Casio, I had two which I sold and am on zero

• Like 2

Guest Bruce
5 minutes ago, Muddy D said:

I have 4 Citizens, 3 Seikos, 2 Timex and a partridge in a pear tree

i tried the "partridge in a pear tree" but it pooped on my wrist :(

Very close, but if pushed Seiko, but I don't want to be pushed :) 

So I did not vote :thumbsup:
Cheers Martin

• Like 3

Have always just bought watches I like & seem to have far more Seiko than Citizen ones so on that basis Seiko gets my vote. :yes:

• Like 1

I voted Citizen, mainly because my most special watch is a Citizen (you all know the one I'm sure :laugh:) But I do like a vintage Seiko too!

• Like 1

Seiko or Citizen?... that's just too much of a question and wayyyy too difficult for me to answer a bit like "still or sparkling?" 

• Like 1

I voted for Seiko, but to be honest there's not a lot in it, they are both excellent brands :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Seiko for me too. They are the ones I tend to keep, although I hanker for a Citizen or a regular basis. They are unfortunately often too large - 44mm etc isn't the best size for many of us - and I don't hold on to them for that reason.

The Citizen RM is a good 'in despite the branding.

Its an hard one but Seiko for general watches such as divers and non chrono and Citizen for chronographs although a lot of their features are over complicated