• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Roy

Rlt 11 Owners

Due to a great suggestion by George (ESL) :

Rules

1. It must be a new photo that has not appeared on the forum before

2. You should post with the photo a note, stating its current geographical location.

3. If you used to own an '11 (shame on you for selling laugh.gif ) then at least try to post an old photo if you have one, or just state where you think it is, if not.

I will start of the thread.

Thanks for the support guys. Its nice to see em all in their different guises. Its always nice to see the different variations in strap etc.: helps when wanting to choose a new look. That photo of Roy's is an absolute cracker!!

Here is number 22 of 50, safely housed at number 22, at a street in Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire.

Sorry I don't have the ability to post a pic'. However number 49 is on a grey Nato & attached to my wrist in Preston, Lancashire 

Cheers

Dave

I know you want new photos but I won't have time till the weekend (if then). So here are two pics of #20 living in Lindenhurst, New York.

On a Hirsch Carbon Sport with custom stitching (OK I used a Sharpie).

And as it is now on the original bracelet with some siblings.

Roy how many made it to the US?

Ron Jr said:

I know you want new photos but I won't have time till the weekend (if then). So here are two pics of #20 living in Lindenhurst, New York.

On a Hirsch Carbon Sport with custom stitching (OK I used a Sharpie).

And as it is now on the original bracelet with some siblings.

Roy how many made it to the US?

Aha! I saw that "custom stitching" before and could not find the strap on the Hirsch site or anywhere else. So now I know your secret. ANd its off to the stationers for my own custom stitching. It looks awesome with the 11.

traveller said:
Number 2 is still on spaceship Earth.

Still waiting for the taxi home then? 

Same here, I only came to do some sightseeing and a bit of shopping and that was over 50 years ago!!! 

Ooops I seemed to have injected some silliness into this thread 

Sorry 

Got my 11 yesterday - its beautiful, just what I wanted. Had it on the metal, then the Nato and finally settled on the swiss rubber.

Call me an idiot  but I cant figure out how to upload a photo here. It looks like I can point to an external URL where I have photos stored, but that cant be the only way, can it?? Is there an upload feature here that I am just missing?

yes you need to "point" to your url using the IMG tags

Some mbrs can attach images but thats at the say so of roy due to server space.

Glad you like the 11.

Ok, thanks PG. Well, I dont think I'll be posting a photo, but you all know what the 11 looks like. 

Number 48/50 has been on my wrist in San Francisco, Calif. since I received it last Thursday. A couple of fun facts:

1) I set it against an atomic clock on Thursday and as of this morning, it has neither gained nor lost even a second. You sure thats not a quartz in there??!!!

2) It attracted the attention of a watch collecting friend who scoffed when I told him they were sold out - a marketing ploy, says he. I do believe Roy later confirmed for him that he could not in fact have an RTL11. The exclusivity is indeed a fun added bonus to an otherwise fine watch.

Mike

I think it goes to prove that Roy's customer base if far bigger than the forum and, luckily for him, he doesn't have to rely soley on forum members for the majority of his sales.

pg tips said:
I think it goes to prove that Roy's customer base if far bigger than the forum and, luckily for him, he doesn't have to rely soley on forum members for the majority of his sales.

Makes sense 

I have wondered sometimes why I never see other photo`s or even a mention of the RLT-8 Chrono, the only other one I`ve heard mentioned on the forum is Colin`s 

Hello

back again after a long disconnection while buying, selling, moving and renovating homes.

RLT 11 41/50 stays on my wrist 24/7 now, except rare occasions when it's replaced by my RLT6 (usually I'm when knocking down walls, repointing etc).

So expect RLT 69 special and RLT 15 on the "for sale" page soon ...

Nin

I don't have any new photos and, I'm embarrassed to admit, don't even remember which SNs I have, but my pair are safe at home in Texas.