• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Sign in to follow this  
Toddy101

Watchadoo

Anybody wear a Watchadoo strap? Hopefully in the next week or so I'll have my new diver (thanks DaveyP:thumbsup:) and really do like the look of these chunky straps. I haven't anything similar so was thinking about purchasing one. Any reviews, good or bad, from owners?

3 minutes ago, Montybaber said:

They are absolutely fine but on a par with strapcode in my opinion and they are a lot easier to order 

Thanks mate, do you mean Strapcode are easier to order or Watchadoo?

I'm guessing you mean Strapcode:yes:).

Edited by Toddy101

Sorry yes, ordered from them recently and they are very good, i would recommend Strapcode UK through amazon (I didnt and paid more and waited longer)

the watchadoo was a very substantial bracelet (too heavy for me) the strapcode super oyster is perfect for me and I have them on two watches (pics if you are good :) )  

• Like 1

Just now, Toddy101 said:

I'm being good, we need pics:biggrin:

Applogies that the pics are mainly of the watches but on my SKX with curved end links

25720051913_0480f2c628.jpg

and straight end links on a PRS82

26192172945_43d829f85a_b.jpg

2 minutes ago, Toddy101 said:

Looking good, guessing they're on the chunky side?

Chunky........excellent :thumbsup:

2 hours ago, Toddy101 said:

Anybody wear a Watchadoo strap? Hopefully in the next week or so I'll have my new diver (thanks DaveyP:thumbsup:) and really do like the look of these chunky straps. I haven't anything similar so was thinking about purchasing one. Any reviews, good or bad, from owners?

Don't do it mate, the rubber strap on the BFK looks and feels brilliant :yes:

• Like 1

You caught me:biggrin:

Wanting to be able to swap between the two depending on my mood. All my other bracelets are 22m so though a good thick Watchadoo would go great with it.........when I sort out my watch finances and finally buy it off you:yes:

The Watchadoo would have to be a 20mm on the BFK which would perhaps look a little bit undersized on it. The bracelet is similar to the Strapcode Super Engineer which I have, but if you go with the 22mm version SE and file down the endlinks (as I did) the endlinks will not fit into the BFK as the lugs are too far recessed. Works fine with a Monster with 20mm lugs but not the deeply recessed lugs of the BFK, just something to think about.

Tony

12 hours ago, TONY M said:

The Watchadoo would have to be a 20mm on the BFK which would perhaps look a little bit undersized on it.

Exactly what he said ^ :thumbsup:

19 hours ago, Toddy101 said:

Oops should have put a pic up (taken from tinterweb).

IMG_43631_zpsxi9jvh6d.jpg

Some years ago I bouhgt one like that for one of my Amphibias. It was nicely built, but too chunky and massive IMHO...