• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Starting Hump Day with a very special watch, received as a gift from the Estate of my wife's younger brother who passed two years ago. Company watch he received for 20 years of service.

Bulova 96G46

IMG_0002_zpslet2ju5k.jpg

Edited by BlueKnight
  • Like 9
  • Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Starting Hump Day with a very special watch, received as a gift from the Estate of my wife's younger brother who passed two years ago. Company watch he received for 20 years of service.   Bu

Pulsar courtesy of Bruce  

Aquaung 500m diver today

Guest Bruce

i will join this one too with a watch i had forgotten about till i mentioned it to another member this evening 

this has done a tour of duty in Iraq [not me :scared:] and was gifted to me not working with loads of battle scars, so new battery fitted 10 mins ago.may wear it for a few days

Swiss Military Delta Force ETA 251.251 

DSCF8790.jpg

just noticed it says 23 jewels on the dial..its actually 27 :wacko:

43 minutes ago, Bruce said:

i see you wear yours on the correct wrist as well :thumbsup::laugh:

Such is life as a wrongarm.  I did see a nice looking left handed watch somewhere in the last week,  but I can't for the life of me remember who made it or what it looked like. 

• Like 1

Today, and for the rest of this week, I'll be working in Austria and wearing the best looking diver on TWF... :whistling:

Even the great man Roy himself hasn't got anything as good looking as this bad boy, no matter what anyone else says (or votes for...):

20160603_100935_zpsiwqghno6.jpg

:yahoo:

• Like 6
3 hours ago, Davey P said:

Today, and for the rest of this week, I'll be working in Austria and wearing the best looking diver on TWF... :whistling:

Even the great man Roy himself hasn't got anything as good looking as this bad boy, no matter what anyone else says (or votes for...):

20160603_100935_zpsiwqghno6.jpg

:yahoo:

Davey, do you remember when the nice Doctor told you about the importance of not missing your medication? :wacko: :laugh:

Just now, mach 0.0013137 said:

Do you remember when the nice Doctor told you about the importance of not missing your medication? :wacko: :laugh:

It's not me that needs the medication mate, it's everyone else.... :angry: