• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

I didn't think......

Guest Bruce
2 minutes ago, RWP said:

I've made a horrible boo boo......

All the trivialities of the EU vote and I forgot DUTY ON WATCHES.  This is unforgivable.

Vote again.:angry:

sellers will still want to sell so maybe prices will reflect an possible duty?

2 minutes ago, Bruce said:

sellers will still want to sell so maybe prices will reflect an possible duty?

Sellers  want to sell,  cars watches or bog paper. Whatever the circumstance, and the best price is a good ploy :thumbsup:

download (23)

The petition reads in part:

`We the undersigned call upon HM Government to implement a rule that if the remain or leave vote is less than 60% based a turnout less than 75% there should be another referendum.’

It has already garnered over 100,000 signatures

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't worry Rog 

This whole thing might take 5 referendums 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, SBryantgb said:

download (23)

`We the undersigned call upon HM Government to implement a rule that if the remain or leave vote is less than 60% based a turnout less than 75% there should be another referendum.’

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't worry Rog 

Any one who has had children recognises this sort of behaviour.

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, SBryantgb said:

download (23)

Don't worry Rog

Not a cats chance in hell.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, AVFC said:

Haven't we had governments elected with less of a pecentage and with less voters voting. Bit like the best dive watch comp:toot::blind:.lol

The best dive watch comp was totally fair, the man who won it was even given a completely separate award for best dive watch only a few days later:biggrin:

• Like 3

Haven't we had governments elected with less of a pecentage and with less voters voting. Bit like the best dive watch comp:toot::blind:.lol

It seems to have pleased donut trumper....dam predictive tx I mean Donald Trump :swoon: .. We are still talking about the dive watch comp ain't we.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, handlehall said:

The best dive watch comp was totally fair, the man who won it was even given a completely separate award for best dive watch only a few days later:biggrin:

I think I've already made my feelings clear on this one.............. :laugh:

• Like 1