• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
bowie

another invicta diver (gold)

Received this today from the bay a gold tone grand diver black MOP dial Seiko hacking movement and a Cyclops on the date I need this.and I love it.

SAM_0342_zpsujrbqh8d.jpg

SAM_0337_zpsmpgcndkt.jpg

SAM_0339_zpsvo0hutlc.jpgSAM_0338_zps0ikljtjo.jpg

• Like 5

I have to say, if that said OMEGA. We would all be in awe and complaining you were far far to rich. Nice. 

• Like 2

There is a lot of disdain out there for invicta,  but I don't get it.  They make a lot of very nice watches.  The one I own is hands down my most accurate mechanical. 

• Like 2

Could you post a link to it on Ebay, if there's more than one that is. Or pm me it. I think I need one in my life.

• Like 1

Guest Bruce

gold is not my thing, but that is one solid well built watch, absolutely bomb proof and great value, the grand diver range is unbeatable for the money IMO....i have had loads of them.....still looking for the one with the crown at 2

21 minutes ago, ABaird3 said:

Could you post a link to it on Ebay, if there's more than one that is. Or pm me it. I think I need one in my life.

i might get wrong for posting a link from the mods,but the item number on a well known acuction site is.

• Like 2

I mean come on it even has a proper forged clasp. Wonderful. I'm realising the error of my ways. 

Guest Bruce

dont confuse the grand diver with any other invicta diver, they are just not in the same league

Invicta make some real VFM autos with Seiko movements.....this is one.  Gold is not really my thing but that is quite subdued. Nice :thumbsup:. Enjoy.

• Like 2

Guest Bruce
5 minutes ago, RWP said:

Invicta make some real VFM autos with Seiko movements.....this is one.  Gold is not really my thing but that is quite subdued. Nice :thumbsup:. Enjoy.

its clearly invisible, but very nice all the same Rog  :laugh:

1 minute ago, Bruce said:

its clearly invisible, but very nice all the same Rog  :laugh:

:). Slightly subdued gold tone? Naaaaaaaa........not really.

Guest Bruce

this is the one i am looking for, had one sold it and knew right away i should have kept it, really unusual with the crown at 2 and 24 hr dialIMG742_zps742cfde1.jpg

Here's another Grand Diver just for fun... The GDs are a bit bigger/heftier than the standard Pro Divers and usually have slightly more water resistance.

Invicta-3044-01_643fbe46-f4f9-45c8-a7a8-

Invicta-3044-02_f307ff1c-131e-44e7-93b0-

Cheers!

• Like 1