• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Mr Levity

Bulova owners club.

I've gone from none to three in the last few months.

1970 vintage hummer bought from SBryantgb of this parish

27763380036_de1236bcc7.jpg

Accutron Snorkel

28051831031_8b68dd01f8.jpg

Accutron Surveyor

28181782854_e69578f03a.jpg

• Like 6

snorkelii70.jpg

snorkelii123.jpg

Look at that hand go!

snorkelii03.jpg

The invisible hands of the market!

precisionist90.jpg

precisionist67.jpg

Marvel at the textures, while conversely marveling at the smoothness of the second hand!

Later,
William

• Like 3

Finally, a club I can join... I'll wait until my latest incoming Precisionist has arrived, then post pics of all mine together - Get in! :yahoo:

• Like 1

Only have two Bulova's, This 218 Hummer..

FQUCj5Q.jpg

Amazingly, The shop that originally sold it is still trading!! I may take it back as it needs calibrating to work with modern cells!!:tongue:

dYgYucB.jpg

eosnOAp.jpg

The second is this fancy lugged one, I think from memory it was made in my birthyear (1958) I bought it off a watch forum, Think it was TZ, It was only £20 posted if memory serves (T'was a few years ago though and my cabbage aint what it used to be!!) :whistle:

John :)

• Like 2

Ooops!

Forgot to post a pic of the fancy lugged old girl!!

zAc6b7F.jpg

TKTuAqe.jpg

ijEs9kz.jpg

Unfortunately, The code is L5 which makes it 1955, I thought it was 1958 (L8) :(

John :)

Bought a couple of these beauties (one new, one used). Definite favourites !

31390569255_b9f79bfdc3_z.jpg30496277384_e4ef5205bb_z.jpg

Then I bought this one but I just didn't bond with it, so back it went. @Davey P, if you think this is small, you're madder than I thought you were !:laugh:

31076114194_17e16fe4e6_z.jpg

• Like 4

10 hours ago, Mr Levity said:

Then I bought this one but I just didn't bond with it, so back it went. @Davey P, if you think this is small, you're madder than I thought you were ! :laugh:

I meant it's relatively small compared to my usual monstrosities mate :whistle:

Some lovely watches there Knot, especially like the 2nd and last.

Here's a 1974 Bulova Automatic, don't know if the model has a name.

287zXB.jpg

I didn't notice this part of the forum so I'm now joining the Bulova owners club. I have a 3 year old Precisionist on rubber, would like a Champlain and a SeaKing too.

7 hours ago, BobJ said:

It's a shame the photobucket fiasco has ruined this and many other threads on here...

I completely agree, they've effectively pulled the plug on a lot of the internet. I had an account for over ten years and did have a paid account at one point. It was nowhere near what they expect people to pay now. Account closed!

Here's a few more of my Bulovas.

The Surveyor:

238286319045202.jpg

And the one that doesn't need an introduction:

224195150020202.jpg

• Like 1

On 8/5/2017 at 09:06, BobJ said:

It's a shame the photobucket fiasco has ruined this and many other threads on here, would have liked to see Daveyp's collection, how about re-posting? :yes: 

No problem mate, new images courtesy of Flickr:

DSCF21352014-07-31 11.52.5020160603_10075620160718_11112520160620_14334020161128_091052

:thumbs_up:

• Like 3

Now that's better!  thanks Davey. :thumbsup:  I have my eyes on your fourth watch ( so long as it's 42 Ø or bigger)

The Precisionist is easily my biggest/ heaviest  watch but strangely disappears within minutes of strapping it on. Very wearable.

1 hour ago, BobJ said:

Now that's better!  thanks Davey. :thumbsup:  I have my eyes on your fourth watch ( so long as it's 42 Ø or bigger)

The Precisionist is easily my biggest/ heaviest  watch but strangely disappears within minutes of strapping it on. Very wearable.

No problem mate, watch number 4 is the UHF Military, model number 96B230, which has proved to be pretty popular around here.  It's actually quite small, at just over 40mm excluding crown, but it wears beautifully on the wrist. Most of my watches are at least 5mm bigger, but this one is a 100% definite keeper and I wear it a lot, which tells you something about it.

• Thanks 1

Thanks for the info Davey, :thumbsup:  Yes that's a tad smaller than I prefer, will have to get into a B&M to try it on for size.

I'd be pulling the trigger on the Moonwatch in SC if I hadn't already committed my current funds to two other watches. Doh!!!!  

16 hours ago, BobJ said:

Thanks for the info Davey, :thumbsup:  Yes that's a tad smaller than I prefer, will have to get into a B&M to try it on for size.

I'd be pulling the trigger on the Moonwatch in SC if I hadn't already committed my current funds to two other watches. Doh!!!!  

It's one of the smallest in my collection, but you should definitely try one on rather than focus only on the size, because it looks great on the wrist.  My wrist is a fairly chunky 7.5", and it looks like this when worn:

20160718_110844-2

I hope that helps anyway :thumbsup:

• Thanks 1

Thanks again Davey. :thumbsup:

Watching a few  youtube  vids I saw it stated at 42Ø, as it's mostly watch face it will do. That second hand sweep looks even smoother than the Precisionist

although I know it cant be. A proper B&M is at least a 60 mile jaunt for me so..

£99.99 on amazon, trigger pulled! :laugh:

52 minutes ago, BobJ said:

£99.99 on amazon, trigger pulled! :laugh:

Nice one mate, and it's an absolute bargain at that price, well done :thumbsup:

In the unlikely event you don't like it, I think Amazon are pretty good with their returns policy, so you could send it back if you don't like it.

I am a newbie to the forum but have been around Bulovas awhile. I am more of a old school accutron collector but have a couple newer Bulovas also. 

I figure one pic will cover my Accutron Astronaut Collection. 

36215951133_72a3223826_c.jpg

Two M2 Spaceview "B" Style 21013 Yellow Dots/both with correct M1 movements,hands and crystals. One was my grandfathers. Both on Coffin Link Bracelets.

35330267684_707c6798a5_c.jpg

Two M1 Spiral Lug 14Kt Gold Spaceviews (Left One in White Gold, Right one in Yellow Gold)

37414960986_a866b92153_z.jpg

My Only M0 Alpha

35716103792_fe9653cf3d.jpg

My only Railroad. Its a M3 B Case Railroad Model "201" Style 21014 /w a Coffin Link Bracelet. I don't believe these came with Coffin Link Bracelets but the case design did so I had an extra bracelet and put it on . I also wear it with a Black Strap.

37415037526_d7f4c5a665_z.jpg

I have others I will post later..... 

• Like 7