• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Mr Levity

Bulova owners club.

On ‎07‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 13:57, Hussle said:

I didn't notice this part of the forum so I'm now joining the Bulova owners club. I have a 3 year old Precisionist on rubber, would like a Champlain and a SeaKing too.

I have a Champlain (not the gold coloured one!) and its the beast in my collection as I only just fits in the  compartment of atch case when I am not wearing it. I agree about the SeaKing, I like the look of it too! in fact I like most of the watches I have seen on here! Will post pics when I get to 50 posts

• Like 1

On 08/08/2016 at 15:49, Mr Levity said:

I've gone from none to three in the last few months.

1970 vintage hummer bought from SBryantgb of this parish

27763380036_de1236bcc7.jpg

Accutron Snorkel

28051831031_8b68dd01f8.jpg

Accutron Surveyor

28181782854_e69578f03a.jpg

That Accutron surveyor is beautiful !

1 hour ago, Pete wilding said:

Big fan of these.

large.05CD2767-8F88-4E3D-B0E2-D8606A178C80.jpeg.1873b4d943597ce35ff6b4acb19ee210.jpeglarge.F6CB50FD-977B-41BD-A9A4-88029AAE46E5.jpeg.7e4a4b6847012aaaec07d7840c5e1da3.jpeg

Haven't seen those with a polished case and the old style logo before, is it another new edition? Looks nice!

Newbie here to the Bulova Spaceview 50th Anniversary.

May I please ask if that watch is a particularly good watch to own?  They seem to be going for quite a bit of money now and I was wondering...

As it is a "new movement", i.e. new parts, not old parts, in theory, it ought to provide excellent timekeeping without much issues for a good long while, right?

It is also of a larger diameter, more suitable for today's aesthetic.

Thank you all in advance.

A couple more..

Champlain that Davy kindly sent me spare links for so that I didn't have to put it on a strap!

iHcV5kE.jpg

A military model that I bought from Carl on here, He even dropped the price and removed it from ebay for me!! (Some really kind and considerate folk on here!!)..

4SPlBbF.jpg

A Lobster that I traded with a mate, Again, The bracelet had been sized and wouldn't fit my chubby wrist!, Once again the membership came to the rescue and sent me links so I could wear it on it's orginal bracelet!!E9UWqOk.jpg

The links were the next size down and look slightly strange but they fitted ok and now it stays on the bracelet!!!

oUT6Bls.jpg

Cheers, john :thumbsup:

Just in the middle of selling one Bulova, the Sea King Chrono, in favour of the Lunar Pilot.

2 minutes ago, Icehockeyboy said:

Just in the middle of selling one Bulova, the Sea King Chrono, in favour of the Lunar Pilot.

How do I post photos?

6 minutes ago, Icehockeyboy said:

How do I post photos?

You can't sell anything on here until you've got 50 posts under your belt mate.

On 28/08/2019 at 15:47, Davey P said:

You can't sell anything on here until you've got 50 posts under your belt mate.

I didn’t mean that I wanted to sell it on here, it’s already been gone a week anyway, no I meant for future reference, to post photos of the Bulova I just got!

5 hours ago, Icehockeyboy said:

I didn’t mean that I wanted to sell it on here, it’s already been gone a week anyway, no I meant for future reference, to post photos of the Bulova I just got!

There is a guide here which should help:

Basically, you need to host your pics on a 3rd party site such as Flickr, then post a link to the URL :thumbsup: