• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Bulova owners club.

Updated Photo's. 

Spiral Lug Triplets

50162715671_37f34566aa_b.jpg

Alpha Triplets

50162748611_d9f2f65830_o.png

Accutron Variety

50162755661_eb480ccc6f_o.jpg

Twins of both the Spaceview"B" and the Spaceview "C".

50162248113_c51c3a22b6_b.jpg

* All of these Accutrons have been fully restored by Rob Berkavicius in Thailand. He is the master of factory restoration. Enjoy!

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am a newbie to the forum but have been around Bulovas awhile. I am more of a old school accutron collector but have a couple newer Bulovas also.    I figure one pic will cover my Accutron

I've gone from none to three in the last few months. 1970 vintage hummer bought from SBryantgb of this parish   Accutron Snorkel   Accutron Surveyor  

I recently acquired this 1961 14kt White Gold Accutron Alpha from a friend of mine. He had purchased a small lot of unsold accutrons from an older shop owner and in our conversations, this watch came

Posted Images