• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
mach 0.0013137

Sunday old `uns, pre-1990

Hamilton 46374B US Military General Purpose 1982:
hamilton-john-deere.jpg

Why the 1964 Matchbox John Deere tractor and trailer?  Well it's a "field watch" isn't it. Groan!

• Like 5

This is my 5000th post on TWF, and I am very happy to post it in the best thread, the 'Sunday Oldes' also it is 6 years today that I joined. 

The watch I am wearing can be yours for free, just check out the free 5K competition here

USSR Vostok Amphibia 200m Diver   

dsc07817_18399110242_o-e1472370006425.jp

Cheers Martin :) 

• Like 7

my wife bless her,bought me a moleskin waistcoat in the country style,well you cant have a waistcoat without a pocket watch can you ,of course not! well i aready have a pocket watch but due to sentimental reasons i woulnt want o wear it too much in case i lost it.well i searched the bay and managed to secure this old beauty for a very reasonable price,she's an american  Waltham housed in an engish Dennison "moon" half hunter case............IMG_12091_zpski8k8jxi.jpg

IMG_12111_zpstbrjmqrq.jpg

IMG_12121_zpsa39rdl11.jpg

• Like 6

Bit difficult to know which thread to put this one in as it was made in 1990....so does it go here in 'up to 1990', or the 'other thread'.... 'from 1990'.....sod it...I'll put it in both!

1990 Lorus Mickey Mouse automatic.
005-2_zpsd6ff608b.jpg

Edited by Roger the Dodger
  • Like 2

Time for another swap - I`m now wearing these...

"Services" COMPETITOR  12 & 24 hour `Plain Dial`, GERMAN MADE (by Thiel Brothers, Thuringia, Germany), circa late 1920s/early 1930s.

ServicesIMG_0651.jpg~original

• Like 3