• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

For Gallery Subscribers - how to add images to the Gallery and insert them into your posts

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

INSERTING GALLERY IMAGES INTO POSTS (GALLERY MEMBERS ONLY) When creating a new topic or replying, click the 'Insert other media' button in the bottom right of the reply box and select 'Insert e

SOLVED In the Galaxy S8 camera settings change the picture size to 4:3 6M - the phone then saves the JPEG at under 2MB, which uploads to the gallery without a hitch. Thanks to Roy for this f

Upgraded Gallery Members are offered unlimited storage space for their images on the forum plus the ability to insert them directly into your posts without having to use an external image hosting site

Posted Images

On 02/09/2016 at 16:24, Krispy said:

Upgraded Gallery Members are offered unlimited storage space for their images on the forum plus the ability to insert them directly into your posts without having to use an external image hosting site or any copying and pasting of URLs!

Please see here for details of how to upgrade your account:

Members who haven't upgraded their account are welcome to browse, rate and comment on other members Gallery albums.

ADDING IMAGES TO THE GALLERY

1. Access the Gallery by clicking the gallery link in the forum header.  The Gallery currently has 2 categories for members to create albums in - Member's Watch Albums and Members No-Watch Albums.  Beneath the Gallery categories is a selection of recently added images.

gallery.jpg

Click Add Images to upload images to a new or existing album

Dumb question.

When I go to the screen illustrated there is no [Add Images] button visible.

Initially I assumed that I had neglected to renew my Gallery membership, but the store tells me I can't buy one, because I already have one :hmmm9uh:

I am probably just being senile, but any advice would be welcome.

5 hours ago, yokel said:

Dumb question.

When I go to the screen illustrated there is no [Add Images] button visible.

Initially I assumed that I had neglected to renew my Gallery membership, but the store tells me I can't buy one, because I already have one :hmmm9uh:

I am probably just being senile, but any advice would be welcome.

I had this issue a few weeks ago. I had forgotten to renew my gallery membership despite having the email reminder from Roy. When i tries to take out a membership it said I already had on e.

Solution - message to Roy who sent me a new invoice and problem sorted. Might be the answer for you but I would check with Roy just in case.

Just checked by clicking on `gallery' and I do have the add image button.

Edited by richy176
  • Thanks 1
21 minutes ago, richy176 said:

I had this issue a few weeks ago. I had forgotten to renew my gallery membership despite having the email reminder from Roy. When i tries to take out a membership it said I already had on e.

Solution - message to Roy who sent me a new invoice and problem sorted. Might be the answer for you but I would check with Roy just in case.

Just checked by clicking on `gallery' and I do have the add image button.

Thanks

Roy has been in touch telling me that is exactly what happened  --  and he will send me a new invoice. I assume the original must have vanished into spam  :hmmm9uh:

I'll look out for this one. :)

• 10 months later...