• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Ball owners club

• 3 years later...
  • 1 year later...

Can anyone share any experiences or insight into the Ball Watch Company. 

I see them as having good heritage with a great range of attractive designs. 

I don't get why they don't have as much exposure for the depth of their brand other than being the more expensive options on the bigger retailer/grey market sites.

Are these guys a hidden gem or am I missing something?

• Like 1

I conquer ref the quality and heritage as excellent. When I was searching out an automatic Moonphase the 'Trainmaster' stood head and shoulders about the competition ref the cost/quality ratio. If i was being really picky I would prefer the date window at 6. Ref exposure I think probably it is just down to marketing or the lack of. The bracelet is also excellent also imho of course.:thumbsup:

IMG_4022.jpg

IMG_3962.jpg

Edited by martinzx
  • Like 1

Many thanks for sharing. Having done a bit more research, it does like they offer good quality for money and are what they appear to be.

Maybe they take on a little to much in terms of aesthetics which stops them standing out in any one area. I'm certainly going to take a closer look as a few have really caught my attention.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 14/11/2020 at 16:40, antjrice said:

Based on the above, I dived in quickly with the Ball Trainmaster Pulsemeter Chronograph:

IMG_20201114_145410

I almost bought one of these, I think it's a great looking watch. By the end of the year i'll probably have one.