UK Watch Forum banner

Ball Owners' Club

5K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  Bricey 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
I feel odd with one ball.

#3 ·
Can anyone share any experiences or insight into the Ball Watch Company.

I see them as having good heritage with a great range of attractive designs.

I don't get why they don't have as much exposure for the depth of their brand other than being the more expensive options on the bigger retailer/grey market sites.

Are these guys a hidden gem or am I missing something?

#4 · (Edited by Moderator)
I conquer ref the quality and heritage as excellent. When I was searching out an automatic Moonphase the 'Trainmaster' stood head and shoulders about the competition ref the cost/quality ratio. If i was being really picky I would prefer the date window at 6. Ref exposure I think probably it is just down to marketing or the lack of. The bracelet is also excellent also imho of course. :thumbsup:

IMG_4022.jpg

IMG_3962.jpg

#5 ·
Many thanks for sharing. Having done a bit more research, it does like they offer good quality for money and are what they appear to be.

Maybe they take on a little to much in terms of aesthetics which stops them standing out in any one area. I'm certainly going to take a closer look as a few have really caught my attention.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.