• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

New watch Sunday 18th September

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This today, as for the first time in the near 2-years I have been in Thailand, I'm off for a proper Sunday roast, so it's a bit of a special occasion! (old pic)  

This one for me this morning...

LV that LD Nige might get one for my anniversary present if you sub me 

9 hours ago, marley said:

What can I say?

The sun is shining....Day off....Off to Thailand for a fortnight (a week tomorrow!)...so its twin time................time! today!

Down to just 7 (or is it 8?!) watches now.........One good thing , about trimming my little collection down.......is that I get to wear them all! (used to have some watches....which never saw any "wrist time"!)...saying that? Ive just got one from the S.C. today!

DSC5055.jpg

Im "nuts"! really.!

I had one of these before......but it was the 38 or 39? mm............that one came on a strap...........I wanted the "bigger"! (41mm) size on a bracelet...............So I sold the smaller one..........got this one...WITH A BRACELET........but then I asked Pav to make me a strap for it..cos I thought it was nicer on a strap? Im losing the plot I think!!

You're quiet sane as for the watch it is an all time classic and much better on leather. 

• Like 1