• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Toddy101

Direct link from photobucket.

Anybody else having problems posting pics using the direct link method from photobucket? Was working fine a few weeks ago but now when I try it is just pastes the link for the photo and not the actual photo itself. Sorry if this has already been covered.

Edited by Toddy101

It can't be located in a folder with a space in its name, e.g "mobile uploads". It has to be in a folder without, e.g "mobileuploads"

If you don't want to start moving photo's around, you can always take the link you've posted, and click on the Image button at the top of the reply box and paste it in there and it'll work. But if you want to just paste the link into the text box as you would normally do, it has to be from a folder without a space in the name.

Edited by hughlle
  • Like 1

when you paste and the link shows does the pic not appear, at the bottom it say display as a link (or along those lines) click on the x and the pic loads , 

DA491211-7877-4D3D-9244-A39CEF46B7B0.jpg×  Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Edited by mcb2007

519D68F6-A82C-4F4B-8D15-7104EF564D16_zps

This came from a folder called Blue Mako (no spaces)  and you are right, Hugh, it would not let me paste directly. I had to use the picture icon at the top of the reply box. 

9 minutes ago, mcb2007 said:

So has my photobucket started to put spaces in where it didn't before? I'm doing exactly the same as I've always done but now it's just pasting links. mcb, it used to say your pic has been automatically embedded then show the picture but not any more. Also I've no idea why this is typing in your quote box:shothead:

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o285/Todmyst/MobileUploads/20160804_173654_zpsoi3aes1k.jpg

Link with no spaces!

Edited by Toddy101