• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

GS arrival....

This lovely thing arrived with me today thanks to my Posty ! It takes me one step closer to a quartet of their various models with different guts in and also gives me eye candy in the dress watch department too. That makes it a win win situation for me.

Grand Seiko SBGR061

164123839.UK1yBwl3.2016092013.00.55.jpg

164123842.nE43fS3u.2016092013.01.41.jpg

164123843.ibdIiUPP.2016092013.02.11.jpg

• Like 12

Go on then I'll comment, know I'll begrudge this as I get no thrill out of them (if that is important). Though I have to respect the understated class and clinical perfection. I like them. Like, I like, My Dentist and her tools of clinician.  

• 5 months later...

I know this is a old thread but I've only just joined and working my way through the forum .As for the watch lovely the small detail in the blue hand sets it of unfortunately the closest I'll get to one is rubbing my fingers over it on my tablet lol