• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Roy

Classifieds Update

As many are still trying to add replies to the old sales section we need to go Classifieds only. 

What I am going to do instead of the bump button is try to make the adverts come back to the top whenever they are edited with such as a price change etc.

This may make it easier to understand. So it will be more or less like the old way but better presented.

When you receive an offer of payment the advert should be marked as Pending Deal, there is a box for this, when the sale is completed the Completed button should be pressed to show everyone that the item is sold and no longer available.

4 minutes ago, Roy said:

As many are still trying to add replies to the old sales section we need to go Classifieds only. 

What I am going to do instead of the bump button is try to make the adverts come back to the top whenever they are edited with such as a price change etc.

This may make it easier to understand. So it will be more or less like the old way but better presented.

When you receive an offer of payment the advert should be marked as Pending Deal, there is a box for this, when the sale is completed the Completed button should be pressed to show everyone that the item is sold and no longer available.

What if the offer of payment is a low-ball farce? Surely you shouldn't have to put the watch on hold?

Also, I've noticed that I can only mark items as SOLD within the sales section. The buttons appear to be missing when I access my ad from the Classified section? The only button I can see is Pending Deal?

Just now, it'salivejim said:

What if the offer of payment is a low-ball farce? Surely you shouldn't have to put the watch on hold?

Also, I've noticed that I can only mark items as SOLD within the sales section. The buttons appear to be missing when I access my ad from the Classified section? The only button I can see is Pending Deal?

No you shouldn't put in on hold for an offer but if agreed you should. Yes Pending Deal=OHPF, once the deal is complete it should be marked as Completed.

5 minutes ago, it'salivejim said:

I believe if you click pending deal, the sold item button is then made available

1 minute ago, SBryantgb said:

I believe if you click pending deal, the sold item button is then made available

That is correct, however we will be changing this so the button is there all the time so if you sell the item elsewhere or change your mind you can mark it as completed.

8 minutes ago, Roy said:

That is correct, however we will be changing this so the button is there all the time so if you sell the item elsewhere or change your mind you can mark it as completed.

Cool. Thanks Roy. I'll get the hang of it I'm sure :laugh:

Just now, it'salivejim said:

I'm sure you will :thumbsup:

10 minutes ago, it'salivejim said:

I'm just going in now to set your sold items as completed :) 

9 minutes ago, Damo516 said:

Could we have a decline offer button please Roy that sends a notification back to the member who made the offer?

I'll look into this.

• Like 1