• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Robden

Citizen r/c watch.

Anyone got one of these? What are they like to live with?

Is it true that once set you never need adjust it again including the days of different months?

Thanks Rob....

Mens Citizen World Perpetual A-T Radio Controlled Eco-Drive Watch CB0020-50E

'Tis true ! Once set, just forget. Obviously you have to feed it a little light and be in an area where it can get a signal..

I had one but sold it because it was enormous on my skinny wrist.

I have that model. It only gets the German signal and depending where you live the RC may be iffy. Easy to set by hand, except the perpetual date, which is a s*d. :huh:

1 hour ago, RWP said:

I have that model. It only gets the German signal and depending where you live the RC may be iffy. Easy to set by hand, except the perpetual date, which is a s*d. :huh:

Haven't they only just got electricity where you live, now that the stagecoaches have nearly finished?:rofl:

Rob....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, robden said:

Haven't they only just got electricity where you live, now that the stagecoaches have nearly finished?:rofl:

Rob....

Only if you leave the M5...........

• Like 1

I got this one a while ago and love it. The hands dance around every night at midnight and unfortunately beeps away for about 30 seconds - can't work out how to shut it up!

It is magic though..set itself as soon as I took it out of the box and has lots of functions which I don't need or understand. 

large.57c7f17802268_DSC040642.png

• Like 1

I've seen a couple reviews on u-tube and am quite impressed so I may (probably will) pull the trigger when I see it on Thursday.

In fact I don't think I'll even look at the chrono' they're sending me first. I'll take it back unopened.

I had one of these, oh how I loved it. They're really well made for the price and work beautifully, just charge them up and let them go; always the right time, day and date.

Come to think of it, why the hell did I sell it??????? :swoon:

Image result for citizen radio controlled blue

15 hours ago, nordwulf said:

I have two and wear my newest regularly.  Only set it once and always the correct time and date.

ajo0P2BKhSnOIJZplwTCTKZRtX8h2i4olJkErURd

I like that, and unless you have massive wrists it doesn't seem to be too large a diameter?

My wrist is about 7.5" so not that big.  These watches are flat and light so easy to wear.

Used to have this one

15035689836_8e143bbfd4_b.jpg

But sold it because I got the all-black version.

16148106034_6541af624e_b.jpg

• Like 1