• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Sign in to follow this  
Roy

Classifieds

We have temporarily taken the Classifieds system offline while we make improvements to it and hope to turn it back on again in the coming days.

For now, please use the forums again - post approvals have been turned off.

Thank you for your patience in this and we look forward to releasing the improvements soon.

Ah....that may be the reason my wanted ad went a bit wrong! Tried to edit the first one, then found I'd double posted. Have asked Krispy to delete both and will re do tomorrow. Thanks.

3 minutes ago, Roger the Dodger said:

Ah....that may be the reason my wanted ad went a bit wrong! Tried to edit the first one, then found I'd double posted. Have asked Krispy to delete both and will re do tomorrow. Thanks.

Thank you Roger and sorry for the inconvenience. 

• Like 1

The classifieds now now back up and running, because I've had to re-write a lot of it to make it work the way we want all outstanding sales will have to be re-entered.

You can copy and paste them from the sales archive.

Sorry about this but we wanted to make sure it is right and could not leave the old data in.

Please let me know of any problems, I've spent days on this and I hope you like it.

Regarding bumping, editing the advert price etc will bring the advert back to the top, please note same rule applies one bump in 24 hours.

Please remember to mark your Item as pending deal when on hold, and Completed when the item is sold.

Thank You :) 

Wanted adverts no longer require a price or image.

2 minutes ago, mcb2007 said:

Tried to copy paste from archive but won't load advert ?

No it won't you will have to create a new advert and just copy and paste the text filling out the form again, or just start from scratch, sorry. 

Classified won't accept my photo's.   They always fail to process after upload error -200.   Obviously I can't post an advert without them so this is preventing me.

Any idea of the issue?

4 minutes ago, Daveyboyz said:

Classified won't accept my photo's.   They always fail to process after upload error -200.   Obviously I can't post an advert without them so this is preventing me.

Any idea of the issue?

Where are you putting the pics? in the main body with description or further on down the page In section 2?

Edited by brummie1875

They wont upload to either section...doesn't seem to matter if I drag them or select from the folder.

They are jpg format and below the 5mb limit.

Edited by Daveyboyz

I just tried to upload picture to a created advert and it saved no problem in section 2, that was from a desktop, have you another device you can try? 

Edited by brummie1875

just tried it from my phone -  same problem.  photo uploads then the message appears "There was a problem processing the uploaded file. -200"