• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 100 posts and be a member for 365 days and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Its Friday

Bareges

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Doxa orange for me today on one of Roy's canvas straps. Not too heavy  cool.gif

Canvas strap blink.gif ? Where does Mr. Taylor hide those blink.gif ?

It`s one of Roy`s HDN`s, you may have heard of them, they seem to be popular with some forum members whistling.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Looks really cool on that orange Doxa cool.gif

Edited by mach 0.0013137

I have a day off today, so working in the loft re-doing my house wiring....it's very dirty up there, so no watch today.

But have been wearing this all week  heart.gif How long does the battery last in these?  huh.gif

Cheers

Paul

The battery should run down with in the next couple of days Paul and I`m sorry to say new ones are unobtainable sad.gif

To help you out I`ll take the watch off you, I`m sure I can find a nice Timex Electric on Ebay that I could exchange for it wink.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Citizen Promaster 200m automatic diver.

It came as part of the trade I made with MarkF for my Samurai. No picture yet unfortunately - nice watch that's working well & keeping good time. Not too big & not too small with a lovely grey dial, mercedes hands & a kanji day wheel too cool.gif

It could be a keeper - thanks Mark thumbup.gifsmile.gif

Now that I have joined the ranks of the "Original Strela" owners I can say with real pleasure and meaning that Dave's Strela is gorgeous........ drool.gifdrool.gif

Mine has Sekonda hands and crown but not original Strela ones (thanks Dave for your help)........piccies later.

I hadn't realised till I was able to handle both that the 3133 version (also extremely nice piece of kit) is bigger than the 3017 original - I haven't measured - but for instance the strap on 3133 is 20mm and 18mm on 3017..........3133 is supposedly 38mm x 10mm it looks physically larger than 3017. In a strange sort of way that adds even further to attractiveness of the 3017.

Dave thanks for the toot.gif "beware moisture" warning it would be a real tear jerker msn-cry.gifmsn-cry.gif to inadvertently ruin such a lovely watch . smile.gifsmile.gif

mach 0.0013137 Posted Today, 09:59 AM

QUOTE(raketakat @ Oct 14 2005, 08:39 AM)

QUOTE(hakim @ Oct 14 2005, 08:16 AM)

Doxa orange for me today on one of Roy's canvas straps. Not too heavy 

Canvas strap  ? Where does Mr. Taylor hide those  ?

It`s one of Roy`s HDN`s, you may have heard of them, they seem to be popular with some forum members 

Looks really cool on that orange Doxa 

Thanks Mach! biggrin.gif