• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Migzy

Hamilton

Hi guys, 

Anybody have any experience with Hamilton khaki watches. I quite like their vintage military look and they sound pretty rugged.

There also seem to be a few flying round the bay at reasonable prices. Are they good quality?

Cheers 

Can't complain about my Khaki automatic, I bought it several years ago as a "daily driver" so as to save my other watches. I love the minimal looks and military heritage and when all said and done, it's held up really well.

Hamilton is a great and underappreciated brand. They have lots of experience and their watches are still great.

Hamilton have both a great history and now as part of the Swatch Group they are continuing to produce watches in the military style for which they became famous. A rock solid brand with a great reputation, I really like their watches and you can't really go wrong providing you avoid the fakes.... :)

There "was" a 20% discount code from Goldsmiths...I dont know if its still available though...

I was/am still interested myself!!

1 hour ago, Migzy said:

How does one spot a fake?  There are lots of used ones on flea bay.  Are these genuine?

Like any watch that you're buying second hand really, learn all you can about the models concerned, study them in detail and when it comes to buying also 'buy the seller' make sure they have good feedback to give you some confidence that the watch is genuine. If you see one you like you can always ask here for advice... :)