• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Pharmo

Seiko Spork

Received this in the post a few days ago from our very now Faze...just couldn't resist taking some pictures on my note 4 and wanted to share with my fellow watch lovers. 

As we know this is a classic piece, actually i regretted letting go of my spork a couple of years ago and glad to have this in my possession.

In case any one is wondering the "spork" nickname is given due to to the fact that this watch is a combination of a Diver watch case and a Pilot watch dial, making it similar to a combination Spoon and Fork (Spork) that one uses when camping.  The other origin of the nickname is through a rearranging of the letters "SRP043K" to come up with Spork. 

Anyhow enjoy a few quick snaps...

30983235851_e5cd3006a7_c.jpg

30954714562_000234ba57_c.jpg

30983235861_f3d294ec2e_c.jpg

Edited by Pharmo
  • Like 8

Not much to say about the Spork that hasn't already been said on here.  They are popular for a reason, that's a beauty mate, wear it in health :thumbsup:

11 minutes ago, Iceblue said:

Very nice buddy indeed owned two sold two regretted two gggggrrrrrrrrrrrr 

Owned 2 sold one! 

Never selling this one. NEVER :) lol

Edited by Pharmo

21 minutes ago, Pharmo said:

Owned 2 sold one! 

Never selling this one. NEVER :) lol

Quote un quote I will quote you on that if I see it for sale lol 

• Like 1

Mine is treasured. I've been collecting straps for it. The original bracelet is outstanding (same as the BFK). The rubber is excellent. At the minute I'm wearing it on a Di Modell Chronisimo. 

20161105_112219_zpsswzhtvl1.jpg

• Like 3

14 hours ago, sssammm said:

I have a new unused Spork sitting in its box, bought it brand new, hid it away and forgot I had it.

If you ever want to sell it, there will be cash waiting!!

colin 

I had never seen a SPORK in the wild until recently when I ran into the father of a friend of mine who happened to be wearing one. I asked him about it and he was very happy with the purchase off Amazon a while back, I quickly gathered that he was no WIS when he had stated that it was a pity the watch kept terrible time... he did not know what an automatic movement was and to make matters worse he was unwilling to sell it to me.

On 11/18/2016 at 21:16, Pharmo said:

Received this in the post a few days ago from our very now Faze...just couldn't resist taking some pictures on my note 4 and wanted to share with my fellow watch lovers. 

As we know this is a classic piece, actually i regretted letting go of my spork a couple of years ago and glad to have this in my possession.

In case any one is wondering the "spork" nickname is given due to to the fact that this watch is a combination of a Diver watch case and a Pilot watch dial, making it similar to a combination Spoon and Fork (Spork) that one uses when camping.  The other origin of the nickname is through a rearranging of the letters "SRP043K" to come up with Spork. 

Anyhow enjoy a few quick snaps...

30983235851_e5cd3006a7_c.jpg

30954714562_000234ba57_c.jpg

30983235861_f3d294ec2e_c.jpg

Now you just need to add it to the RLT Spork owners club to become a member!:thumbsup:

• Like 1