• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Sign in to follow this  
Jersey1965

At last

Evening everyone although I've been a member for a few months, I never got to grips with posting pictures. The gallery made life a bit easier for me posting from my mobile so thought I'd share a few of my watches with you. I'm sure they aren't all to everyone's taste but all comments welcome good or badlarge.WP_20161207_20_39_27_Pro.jpglarge.WP_20161207_21_19_25_Pro.jpglarge.WP_20161207_20_36_43_Pro.jpglarge.WP_20161207_20_38_54_Pro.jpglarge.WP_20161207_20_41_20_Pro.jpglarge.WP_20161207_20_38_17_Pro.jpgsorry about the quality of the pictures, my phone hasn't got the best camera

• Like 9

Nice collection. Im not usually a fan of white dials as I find them difficult to read but that Tag alters my perception. The black outlined hands make it really clear. Very nice selection. Enjoy

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, mach 0.0013137 said:

Not keen on the McLaren on the bezel otherwise a very nice collection :thumbs_up:

good point I like cars and watches. Some how a car can wear a nice clock on the dash, like the IWC on a new Merc. But watches can't carry car stuff for me. Makes them feel a bit oily. Less refined. After all the internal combustion engine is a bit rough and ready. 

This has coil springs and shockers!:(

Image result for brm limited edition chronograph

Or the darned things with fuel gauges:swoon:

empty and full!

look grubby and garage like. 

Image result for chopard watch with power reserve

• Like 1

nice pics :) I've been on here a bit, I can only paste photo's from my work PC ... just cant get the hang of it from my mobile .. so hats off to you :thumbsup:

Nice collection by the way 

Cheers 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sulie said:

nice pics :) I've been on here a bit, I can only paste photo's from my work PC ... just cant get the hang of it from my mobile .. so hats off to you :thumbsup:

Nice collection by the way 

Cheers 

many thanks for all the comments, I feel more involved with the forum now I can post pictures.

• Like 1