• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
RWP

Your best purchase of 2016.

Because my collecting has slowed considerably this year and I'm being (mostly) much more selective with my buying, that's a very difficult decision !

Shortlist of 5

2016 Orient Mako (Blue dial)

Citizen Cosmotron (Blue dial)

Seiko 6619-8040 (Dec '65 birth year watch)

Bulova Precisionist (Black dial)

Bulova Precisionist (Blue dial)

Ugggh ! Erm..... :confused:

31390569255_b9f79bfdc3.jpg

Today, at least.

• Like 1

Probably my LLD not for the LLD itself but for the trade it brought me on my lovely Tudor.

• Like 2

I know I've already responded earlier for other reasons but 'so far' this year it has to be this one for me. :biggrin:

I'll get some better images up later....I think. :whistle:

large.IMG_1872.JPG

I'm hopeful the one that's currently being analysed will have been another successful coup. :whistle:

• Like 3

My favourite was my Seiko Recraft. While my Logines was more expensive and is more special to me it was nice to pick this up at such a great price in mint condition. It also seems quite hard to get one in this colour in the UK (the seller imported it from the US).

OBroNtYl.jpg

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Raffleticket said:

My favourite was my Seiko Recraft. While my Logines was more expensive and is more special to me it was nice to pick this up at such a great price in mint condition. It also seems quite hard to get one in this colour in the UK (the seller imported it from the US).

I really like these and am very tempted to get one (in green though).

• Like 2

Don't think I could pick just one

Spork, F300, Cosmic 2000, OVM mk1, Aevig Huldra - anyone of them would be my pick outs....

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Damo516 said:

Don't think I could pick just one

Spork, F300, Cosmic 2000, OVM mk1, Aevig Huldra - anyone of them would be my pick outs....

No sitting on the fence :laugh: if you had to part with them,  chose the one you would miss the most... Lol :whistle:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, martinzx said:

No sitting on the fence :laugh: if you had to part with them,  chose the one you would miss the most... Lol :whistle:

No! Hahah. Hard choice and one I am not making right now. I'll sit on the fence and hope I don't need to make the choice :)

• Like 2

I really like these and am very tempted to get one (in green though).

There's one on Amazon (Prime delivery too!) on a bracelet for £119.99, which I think is VERY reasonable :) go for it, I love mine! It's quite chunky but in my opinion that adds to its charm.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Raffleticket said:

There's one on Amazon (Prime delivery too!) on a bracelet for £119.99, which I think is VERY reasonable :) go for it, I love mine! It's quite chunky but in my opinion that adds to its charm.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Oh bu66er. I'll have to do some sums. Not sure the new boiler (no, not the 710) will leave me with many 'watch tokens'. 

• Like 1

So far (and the year isn't out of course) it has to be the Christopher Ward C60 Trident 600 GMT 

• Like 1