UK Watch Forum banner

Left or Right Hand

2K views 29 replies 23 participants last post by  jizzle 
#1 ·
Ok I'm right handed and wear my watch on the same hand. I know I'm supposed to wear it on my left but it has never felt right. Anyone else do this?

#3 ·
I usually go double-wristed, single-wristers are so inhibited :tongue:

#4 ·
I'm a mess. I have always written left handed, but always paint right. I throw darts left handed, throw balls overarm left handed, but bowl in cricket or ten-pin bowling right. I play tennis right handed but play table tennis left. I'm not ambidextrous because I can't easily swap hands for each task; each task has a specific hand.

Unfortunate circumstances and a very nasty accident few years back severely damaged my right hand and wrist to such a degree that I was unable to use it for the best part of two years. In that time I pretty much managed to learn to go (mostly) fully left handed.

The only thing I could not swap, and never have been able to, is wearing my watch. It goes on my right wrist, always will do, in spite of any discomfort it induces...

J

#25 ·
Similar story here. Mostly right handed for sports but left handed for eating, writing, etc.

Watch goes on my left,again, the Crown pointing at my hand feels right, plus the old adage of being able to work the crown without having to dislocate any appendages is a bonus....

Of course anyone wearing on the right with crown pointing to the elbow shouldn't be trusted. Its a well know secret indicator for those planning world domination. True fact.

#27 ·
Similar story here. Mostly right handed for sports but left handed for eating, writing, etc.

Watch goes on my left,again, the Crown pointing at my hand feels right, plus the old adage of being able to work the crown without having to dislocate any appendages is a bonus....

Of course anyone wearing on the right with crown pointing to the elbow shouldn't be trusted. Its a well know secret indicator for those planning world domination. True fact.
Be afraid, very afraid......we at the Bilderberg group have you now within our radar. :biggrin:

:laugh:

P.S. Just check my images for verification. :yes:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.