• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
ericp

Drinking & The Booze Bags Thread

If I'm in a pub I usually drink bitter top ( Gales ), but when at home it's normally a decent white wine...... smile.gif

Harvey's (bitter not Sherry) or Guiness.

I found Laphroiag very disappointing, but I'd strongly recommend Talisker. It ain't subtle it's best described as a smoky gobstopper.

Cheers,

Tim.

Just opened a can of Stella. smile.gif

Roy, did I spell it properly? laugh.gif  laugh.gif

Bugger , I checked it too after you said. laugh.gif

Robinsons Fruit & Barley - Summer Fruits  baby.gif  tongue.gif

Same here, spooky eek.gif

I am heartily sick of fruit juices and am considering going back on the beer biggrin.gif

I'm on the wagon until Saturday, then it's a mid afternoon start in my local biggrin.gif Saturday night is karaoke night and it's a hoot, it's all local folk that drink in the pub so it's a really nice atmosphere and everyone gets up to do a piece.

The reason I'm off it until the weekend is because last weekend I made a complete arse of myself and the Mrs wasn't too impressed, so I'm on my best behaviour. wink.gif

Edited by Padraig

Guest neil

The reason I'm off it until the weekend is because last weekend I made a complete arse of myself and the Mrs wasn't too impressed, so I'm on my best behaviour. wink.gif

I know how that goes Padraig. laugh.gif

I'm on the wagon until Saturday, then it's a mid afternoon start in my local biggrin.gif  Saturday night is karaoke night and it's a hoot, it's all local folk that drink in the pub so it's a really nice atmosphere and everyone gets up to do a piece.

Karaoke laugh.gif

I dont know whether to ridicule you or commend you on your bravery!

K'bourg 1664 followed by Jura

What do they say

Beer followed by Liquor

Never sicker!

Lets hope I get up in the morning!

Nothing! sad.gifsad.gif

General Order number One prohibits, among other things, consumption of alcohol while in theatre. We have the usual Bitburger Drive and other NA beers, but it's crap.

On the wagon until July it looks like. This means it is incumbent on each forum member, whether you like it or not, to have one extra one for me. That should get me nice and blattered (by proxy) biggrin.gif

I'll have an IPA or ESB. Possibly a porter or stout if you're drinking your supper...

I'm on the wagon until Saturday, then it's a mid afternoon start in my local biggrin.gif  Saturday night is karaoke night and it's a hoot, it's all local folk that drink in the pub so it's a really nice atmosphere and everyone gets up to do a piece.

Karaoke laugh.gif

I dont know whether to ridicule you or commend you on your bravery!

Bravery, you haven't heard me sing laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

I'm of the wagon smile.gif Went to Asda today and they had an offer, 4 four packs for a tenner!!!! So I got 3 x 4 buds and a pack of Corona blink.gif the Corona has gone, now I'm onto the buds laugh.gif

The wife is on back shift, so she can't tell me off punk.gif

YAHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! thumbup.gif

I'm of the wagon smile.gif  Went to Asda today and they had an offer, 4 four packs for a tenner!!!! So I got 3 x 4 buds and a pack of Corona blink.gif  the Corona has gone, now I'm onto the buds laugh.gif

The wife is on back shift, so she can't tell me off punk.gif

YAHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! thumbup.gif

WOOHOO!!

They have Corona on offer? Must investigate this tomorrow!!

It's Friday but got a night job so I'll wait another 24 hours till got my Guinnesssssss! laugh.gif

Ah yes, it's friday!!!! Budweisers for me tonight in the house and tomorrow, the pub, I can't wait, I haven't been to my local for a week, a whole week, do you know what that does to a man, do you eek.gif