• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Drinking & The Booze Bags Thread

14 hours ago, BondandBigM said:

They don't even drink Fosters in Oz

:laughing2dw: :laughing2dw:

Remember this stuff, can you still get it here in the UK 

I worked in Holland back in the early 90's and went out for a day on the lash, inadvertently ended up in Belgium. 

:huh:

They have some seriously strong beer there. 

i remember trying 4x when fosters went off, it tasted the same at the time, might have been me back then not tried it since, tried fosters again a year ago and still tastes of nothing. Might try some 4x if they still have it next time im in asda. Carlsberg is ok is a bit malty. Fosters used to have a light sweet taste to me until it changed. I'm more a lager man than bitter man, i'm not keen on the flat heavy bitters, goodness knows why ive been having guinness! We get it for my mum, its supposed to be good for her, so i've been having the odd can. Ever had this?:laugh: Its like a pale ale 

Image result for fursty ferret

@badgersdad could have it as his avatar:)

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

10 weeks on the wagon for me now. I reckon I've saved around £800.

Not good but I don't believe everything the quacks tell me.  According to mine who is a bit of a drama queen I'll drop dead any day this week.  The last visit I got the once over "How m

A former teetotaller neighbour once told me that with all the money I spend on booze, I could have bought a Ferrari. "That's nice" I politely replied. " Do you drink?" "Of course not" she re

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...

Was given this at Christmas, not tried it yet, bought a couple of trendy gin goblets and some Fever Tree tonic. When the weather gets warmer will give it a go on ice.

Steel River Gin, Stainsby Girls Edition - flavoured with prickly pear

large.IMAG0703.jpg.802129775c684742406627a1fc558b76.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 03/03/2019 at 15:57, JoT said:

Was given this at Christmas, not tried it yet, bought a couple of trendy gin goblets and some Fever Tree tonic. When the weather gets warmer will give it a go on ice.

Steel River Gin, Stainsby Girls Edition - flavoured with prickly pear

large.IMAG0703.jpg.802129775c684742406627a1fc558b76.jpg

When you open this please let me know how it is , Being from the Boro I am curious as to how good this actually is , seen it a few times on Facebook plus a little claim to fame I went to Stainsby School :)

• Like 1

I was drinking Prosecco yesterday... for breakfast :laugh:  Works great on a sunny morning with orange juice as a sort of faux Bucks Fizz.

Today it's back to an old favourite.  My mum's side of the family are from Southwold so I have Adnams in my blood!

Adnams.jpg

Looks like my kitchen window needs cleaning but there's time for a few more beers first.  After which I shan't be bothered.

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...

Moab Brewery (Utah) Johnny's American IPA - very good American style IPA, hoppy but only about 4% ABV which is low for an USA beer. It makes a nice change as I struggle with the high ABV most seem to have.

JohnnysIPA.png

On 25/03/2019 at 20:40, jsud2002 said:

When you open this please let me know how it is , Being from the Boro I am curious as to how good this actually is , seen it a few times on Facebook plus a little claim to fame I went to Stainsby School :)

Tried the Steel River Gin (weather finally warm enough)

Tastes nice, definitely prickly pear taste and smell. poured a generous measure into the goblet glasses pubs serve trendy gin in these days, plenty of ice and Fever Tree tonic. The colour changes when you pour the tonic in which is quite interesting!

• Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, JoT said:

@BondandBigM Not sure about those :sign_question:

What I can tell is that after a few of them the wheels are well and truly off Big M's bus. 

10 minutes ago, JoT said:

What I can tell is that after a few of them the wheels are well and truly off Big M's bus. 

12 minutes ago, JoT said:

What I can tell you is that after a few of them the wheels are well and truly off Big M's bus

• Haha 1