• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Drinking & The Booze Bags Thread

1 hour ago, rc crown ii said:

It was tongue and cheek and having a laugh. But what you recommend is on a different level. BUT the name wreck the hoose juice makes me want to order it for some girl at the bar:laugh::thumbsup:

Get the T-shirt.

P0.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Edited by WRENCH
  • Haha 1
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

10 weeks on the wagon for me now. I reckon I've saved around £800.

A former teetotaller neighbour once told me that with all the money I spend on booze, I could have bought a Ferrari. "That's nice" I politely replied. " Do you drink?" "Of course not" she re

Not good but I don't believe everything the quacks tell me.  According to mine who is a bit of a drama queen I'll drop dead any day this week.  The last visit I got the once over "How m

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
On 17/10/2019 at 22:36, Roger the Dodger said:

Well done, John...I've been on the wagon since we came home on the 20th Sept....so just coming up to 4 weeks for me. Going to continue to the end of October, then see if I want to carry on. Not missing it at all at the moment.

Still going strong...six weeks now. I think I may carry on for as long as possible. The savings are incredible!

• Like 2
18 hours ago, Roger the Dodger said:

Still going strong...six weeks now. I think I may carry on for as long as possible. The savings are incredible!

I do enjoy a drink from time to time but RG and I only have a bottle of wine a week and maybe half a dozen beers in a month - I can still manage a session from time to time though!

• Like 2
18 hours ago, Roger the Dodger said:

The savings are incredible!

A former teetotaller neighbour once told me that with all the money I spend on booze, I could have bought a Ferrari.

"That's nice" I politely replied. " Do you drink?"

"Of course not" she replied.

Then, where's your fecking Ferrari?

• Haha 3
18 minutes ago, BlueKnight said:

A former teetotaller neighbour once told me that with all the money I spend on booze, I could have bought a Ferrari.

"That's nice" I politely replied. " Do you drink?"

"Of course not" she replied.

Then, where's your fecking Ferrari?

I'm still waiting for someone to ask which watch I'm going to buy....:laughing2dw:

• Haha 1

My reputation at work as a hard working even harder drinking party animal precedes me. 

Obviously some of the young lads are a bit sceptical but the latest story going around work is that I walked into a bar and asked for four shots of Smirnoff and then an extra one on top for the road so five shots, a bottle of blue Wicked and a pint glass. 

One of the more cocky kids challenged me on the truth of this, old b@stard like you I don't believe you were pretty much his words. 

:rolleyes:

I have the evidence Son

48996866438_862ce805eb_b.jpg

Silly boy

As I pointed out to him the only difference these days from when I was his age is is that now at my age I get a bit wobbly after four or five. 

Just got in from work and I'm off out on the lash again 

As per

:biggrin:

• Haha 1
28 minutes ago, BondandBigM said:

My reputation at work as a hard working even harder drinking party animal precedes me. 

Obviously some of the young lads are a bit sceptical but the latest story going around work is that I walked into a bar and asked for four shots of Smirnoff and then an extra one on top for the road so five shots, a bottle of blue Wicked and a pint glass. 

One of the more cocky kids challenged me on the truth of this, old b@stard like you I don't believe you were pretty much his words. 

:rolleyes:

I have the evidence Son

48996866438_862ce805eb_b.jpg

Silly boy

As I pointed out to him the only difference these days from when I was his age is is that now at my age I get a bit wobbly after four or five. 

Just got in from work and I'm off out on the lash again 

As per

Legend Mr Bond, pure legend :laugh:

• Thanks 1
28 minutes ago, BondandBigM said:

For reasons I won't bore you with I've had a sh!te couple of weeks 

But tonight I'm going to tackle it in typical BondandBigM fashion 

2019-11-09_05-56-51

Shots !! 

fancy meeting you on here, make mine a tetleys and i'll a boddingtons later. Which reminds me, i forgot to tell you, when i was a kid my dad used to work 6 to 2 and 2 to 10. on back shift he used to have cider and there was always some left in the fridge in the morning in his beer glass ice cold and flat. I loved it when i was 8 or 9 and used to have it every morning before going to school, maybe half a pint at most. On a saturday my mate shane used to come round and my dad would be working saturday morning and my mum would be in the shop, so i used to give my mate shane the half pint that was left. Problem was shane wasnt used to it like me and one saturday afternoon he fell in the river calder and nearly died. 

Image result for tetley bitter

i got banned from playing with shane by his mum and geoffrey. 

• Haha 1
On 01/11/2019 at 22:23, WRENCH said:

Had the first "peave" in years last week as I spied a box of my old favourite going cheap,

duvel.png

jolly nice it was too, but I think I'll let the insanity rest in peace. :laughing2dw:

This another walk into a bar story

Back in the early 90's I was working in Holland near Rotterdam and frequented a local bar near our digs. We had a bloke working with us from East Cleveland, proper Hill Billy Country up our way, first time out of the the country, Green as they came. 

The barman suggested trying Duval, good job my man, stick a couple of cases behind the bar for us. 

So we turn up the following weekend and get stuck in, the country boy was knocking it back good style but at 8% after half a dozen bottles he didn't know what day of the week it was. 

:laughing2dw: :laughing2dw:

Meanwhile us hardened booze bags managed to write off a Merc sprinter on the way to work. 

pmBzauvzj

Dutch Plod, Dutch A&E and our Dutch boss man were all involved and the big woolly back lad was traumatised, he was never the same again. 

Under interrogation by the Dutch Plod

"they were all driving on the wrong side of the road, how can that be my fault" 

Another place I probably can't go back to. 

• Haha 1
16 minutes ago, BondandBigM said:

This another walk into a bar story

Back in the early 90's I was working in Holland near Rotterdam and frequented a local bar near our digs. We had a bloke working with us from East Cleveland, proper Hill Billy Country up our way, first time out of the the country, Green as they came. 

The barman suggested trying Duval, good job my man, stick a couple of cases behind the bar for us. 

So we turn up the following weekend and get stuck in, the country boy was knocking it back good style but at 8% after half a dozen bottles he didn't know what day of the week it was. 

Meanwhile us hardened booze bags managed to write off a Merc sprinter on the way to work. 

pmBzauvzj

Dutch Plod, Dutch A&E and our Dutch boss man were all involved and the big woolly back lad was traumatised, he was never the same again. 

Under interrogation by the Dutch Plod

"they were all driving on the wrong side of the road, how can that be my fault" 

Another place I probably can't go back to. 

you aint really scottish are you? You are more Geordie like who is it Jimmy nail.

• Haha 1

Here's the deal Tequila Slammers with a Jäger Bomb chaser will completely f@ck you up. 

Big M was ga ga on the couch and didn't know what day of the week it was. 

@Nigelp

The last time I did Tequila shots with a lady friend I ended up in a fighting a parrot and pulled the wing mirror off a taxi

Like you said I could write a book 

• Like 1
Just now, BondandBigM said:

Here's the deal Tequila Slammers with a Jäger Bomb chaser will completely f@ck you up. 

Big M was ga ga on the couch and didn't know what day of the week it was. 

@Nigelp

The last time I did Tequila shots with a lady friend I ended up in a fighting a parrot and pulled the wing mirror off a taxi

Like you said I could write a book 

yep you and my gran, when i was a kid we all went to benidorm carted along by my b@stard uncle ernie...but thats another matter. While we were there we went on a kontiki or some such and it involved wine tasting. Problem was my gran didnt taste it she went round drinking a full glass. She fell off the front of the boat singing robin hood, i kid you not. 

I was 8 and supposed to act like an adult...

good job id built myself up by then drinking my dads cider from the night before, before school each morning

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, BondandBigM said:

So say you

But

Call me an old cynic if you like 

its true mate hes a good man we know that, and having abstained has allowed him to wear watches on his ankles along with dunlop green flash like your hippy brother. 

1 hour ago, BlueKnight said:

….anymore.

(Fixed it.)

:laughing2dw:

well mike you see, these people reach a stage where its all or nothing...

Image result for oliver reed

• 2 weeks later...