• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
EJL73

RLT / Heuer watch

Evening all. I may be going mad here so forgive me if I am, but I seem to remember an RLT limited edition watch which was fitted into a Heuer case. Do I remember correctly? I have searched on the forum for "RLT Heuer" but can't find anything.

You must mean this one

DSCF0594_zps7fd30a81.jpg

Roy offered one up in a competion I guess around mid last year... I think that was the last one.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, EJL73 said:

Ah that's the beauty! I wasn't going mad!!! Right, time to start searching....

Good luck :D I seem to recall that people were making owners offers of around 4 figures for these. 

• Like 1

Just now, hughlle said:

Good luck :D I seem to recall that people were making owners offers of around 4 figures for these. 

Hmmm...I seem to remember not buying one a couple of years ago and it wasn't too expensive. Story of my life, missing the boat...

1 hour ago, hughlle said:

Would be interesting to know what others have sold for as I only know of 1 that's sold for 4 figures. If you want something that much you'll pay for it but that's not to say that's there true value, that could have been a 1 off...

I think Roy said one had recently sold for around £600 when he announced the competition. There was one on Ebay I would guess around a year ago that I remember bidding on but it went for way more than I could afford. Perhaps that's the one Roy was referring to. Maybe try an Ebay search for completed auctions.

12 hours ago, Damo516 said:

Would be interesting to know what others have sold for as I only know of 1 that's sold for 4 figures. If you want something that much you'll pay for it but that's not to say that's there true value, that could have been a 1 off...

No idea. Has anyone  else sold one? :laugh: One of the issues with a single watch going for a silly amount is then everyone holds on to theirs unless someone also makes such a silly amount, because in their mind, that is now what it is worth. 

• Like 1

Last one that I know of was sold by a well respected for member and it was into four figures :huh:

Exactly ^ - I remember reading a post with ^said^ member being offered 4 figures which could not be refused - or words to that effect.

On 11 January 2017 at 09:47, Roy said:

Last one that I know of was sold by a well respected for member and it was into four figures :huh:

Wow! Very cool. The competition winner was one lucky dude.

Never understood the attraction myself, well not at a 4 figure price or anything approaching that but I am certainly happy for those that bought them back in the day who managed to benefit from the obvious interest these arouse.

Edited by Padders

I remember seeing these when they were still on the RLT site - was really tempted to buy one but never did - really kicking myself now :swoon: