• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Damo516

Trying to make an advert in classifieds

As above but every time I get to the upload images I get this error:

There was a problem processing the uploaded file. -200

Photo in question is only 3.3 mb

I've just cleared the editor but still getting the same error

Test

20170122_151818

Works ok here just can't upload to classifieds

I've just tried it with that image, in classifieds, and it uploaded fine, if you PM me with the description I'll have a go at listing it for you

Thanks Roy/Andy, currently on the mobile (android), I'll try the laptop later and if no joy I'll PM you :thumbsup:

Tried again using the mobile and still no joy. I tried the laptop, got as far as uploading and it just seems to hang although 1 out of 5 images did eventually upload. I then tried the works laptop and again it just hangs... nothing...

Checked the home broadband and appears to be fine, almost 30mb down and 10mb up, rebooted router just incase.

I can upload to PB, Flickr, ebay etc with no issues. I can use the links and post fine on the forum but for some reason trying to upload to the gallery or classifieds it's an almost impossible task :(

If Roy is ok with this send me pics with details and I can list it for you on your behalf if it's ok with the mods 

Damo I can list it under your name if you send me the images and description. However there is nothing wrong with the uploads or gallery, you are adding photo's that are on your computer and not ones that are on linked from the web as this would make it hang?

1 hour ago, Damo516 said:

Tried again using the mobile and still no joy. I tried the laptop, got as far as uploading and it just seems to hang although 1 out of 5 images did eventually upload. I then tried the works laptop and again it just hangs... nothing...

Checked the home broadband and appears to be fine, almost 30mb down and 10mb up, rebooted router just incase.

I can upload to PB, Flickr, ebay etc with no issues. I can use the links and post fine on the forum but for some reason trying to upload to the gallery or classifieds it's an almost impossible task :(

Just been into the classifieds as you Damo, uploaded five pic's instantly, the error is not at this side. You need the pictures to be on the device that you are uploading from, putting in a link to flickr or photoshop may crash the upload server, best to download the images to your device and then upload them to here.

Appreciated @Roy - just had a spare hour before school run so thought I'd try again. I can't ask you to list something everytime I'm selling hence the stubbornness in trying again :rolleyes: 

I'll PM in the next couple of days :thumbsup:

Sorry, just to be clear all pics are on the mobile and laptop. I wasn't/didn't mean to imply I was trying to upload from flickr just that I can upload elsewhere. 

@Iceblue -appreciated :thumbsup:

• Like 1