• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Roy

Seiko Sarb033

Just received one of these, I really like it, a bit smaller than I'm now used to but these are really nice :) 

sarb.jpg

• Like 7

10 minutes ago, Roy said:

Just received one of these, I really like it, a bit smaller than I'm now used to but these are really nice :) 

sarb.jpg

I should avoid looking, as I already have a Steinhart, and a Citizen Grand Touring Sport as a result.:thumbsup:

• Like 1

I love the Sarb range.The quality of build and looks are excellent. I saw the 033 in the flesh a few years back and didn't really like it at first, preferring the 035, which I bought. However if one were to come up at the right price once I'm off my temporary (I hope) not buying period, I would definitely have one. And an 065, but best not go there !

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Mr Levity said:

I love the Sarb range.The quality of build and looks are excellent. I saw the 033 in the flesh a few years back and didn't really like it at first, preferring the 035, which I bought. However if one were to come up at the right price once I'm off my temporary (I hope) not buying period, I would definitely have one. And an 065, but best not go there !

Hmm. I've been thinking of moving mine on to make space for an alpiniste or a 1963 reissue...

3 hours ago, badgersdad said:

Hmm. I've been thinking of moving mine on to make space for an alpiniste or a 1963 reissue...

AAAAAAAAARGH :banghead:  I really am not buying for a while otherwise I might have taken you up on that.

10 hours ago, Roy said:

sarb.jpg

Sold mine a while ago but head had to rule heart at the time, one day I will get another.

Thanks for the reminder.:taz:

I've got the spirit SVC001 variant, head looks the same/similar but with a different bracelet and I do like it, so much so that I went and also got a SARB035 :)

Edited by IAmATeaf

I have the open heart version (apologies for the poor pic...):

DSC_0030 (2)

I believe it's a Japan Domestic Market version known as the Presage (SSA083J2)

• Like 1

12 hours ago, IAmATeaf said:

I've got the spirit SVC001 variant, head looks the same/similar but with a different bracelet and I do like it, so much so that I went and also got a SARB035 :)

Did somebody mention the "Spirit" ? Here's my beautiful example...

161855571.4YfBUsUS.jpg

SARB's ? Love 'em

SARB072

162128586.vmXAgjHm.jpg

SARB021 (sadly, moved on)

161337381.ZjXYmmrl.jpg

SARB001 (also left the nest)

161515538.RlLfcG2Y.jpg

SARB017 (gone now)

162930388.jXT5izdq.jpg

SARB 033 and 035 (also gone)

159127435.dkvWrz4Z.jpg