• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
eliwlambie

Your perfect 3 watch collection

1 minute ago, Nigelp said:

You're right

Actually to be serious for a moment I never had a bad Sekonda still have a few in fact pure mechanicals are built like tanks and excellent timekeepers.

It's all in a name and name's aren't everything.

Now back to original post with respect to O.P.

I wish people wouldn't keep asking this question. It's a difficult decision ! :banghead:

A while ago, I would have said these three.

23649894084_e86a386552.jpg

But I guess my tastes have changed and these are my current three favourites.

This could (definitely will) change again soon.:yes:

30453270701_8145bba7cb.jpg

31390569255_b9f79bfdc3.jpg

27433958360_9b2b9491e4.jpg

• Like 2

Well, I'd only wear one of these to work, but I'd go with: Omega Speedmaster, Seiko Blumo and I wouldn't mind another Timefactors PRS-18Q

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Roger the Dodger said:

You didn't tell us what yours was.....?

Mine changes daily! If I had to pick 3 right now I'd go Rolex Submariner no date in stainless, Patel Philippe Calatrava, and A Lange & Sohne Langmatik in rose gold...

• Like 1

Just for fun:

Any Speake-Marin

Schofield Blacklamp

Ochs und Junior annual calendar of my own bespoke design.

Very tricky.

Currently I have a pretty good set, actually:

Tudor Black Bay, Seiko Pogue, Smiths Everest.

522533C5-ED0B-40DC-BC18-617850678290_zps

Cash no object...

Ceramic Daytona

Rolex-Cosmograph-Daytona-2016-116500LN-a

PP 5726

Patek_5726-1A_White.jpg

114060M

rolex-SUBMARINER-114060M-1.jpg

• Like 2

Good watches but they don't form a balanced coolection IMO.  (On accout that two are divers style and the same brand)

This is a tricky challenge, 2 watches you simply pick your favourite dress watch on leather and your favour sports watch on bracelet.  3 is harder yet still not enough watches IMO.

I'd have to pick a classic Royal Oak - if money was no option platinum seems sensible...very hard metal yet valuable and discreet.

Then a sports Rolex seems sensible, a steel sub might be an adequete beater (though I appreciate and own one it doesn't inspire much emotional responce in me though...I like it rather than love it)

Dress watch I think a Vacheron petit sonerie in yellow gold, I'd be equally happy with a Patek perpetual calender...

It is an unanswerable question though...the best watches seem to choose you rather than the other way around.

I will pick from what I already have

Work (When the sleeves need to be rolled up and it's going to get messy :yes:) C Beuchat circa 1970, working lume and still waterproof :thumbsup:

cb9l.jpg

Week days (and when I have to dress for clients) Omega Seamaster F300 :thumbsup:

f39a1.jpg

Weekends Etc 1966 Tudor Oysterdate:yahoo:

tdr1.jpg

Edited by SBryantgb
  • Like 3

One watch i think is awsome is the rolex bi metal black but ide go for the 16613 opposed to the ceramic one , much classier look in my opinion , next the breitling superocean heritage 44 chrono with the two subs , superb.   omega speedy moonwatch hand wind , iconic.    cheers Mick

I had this trio a bit back. A bit of everthing, dive, travel & timer. Not everybodys choice of brands but probably about right for the question.

:)

SL270667.jpg

I sold the Carrera but in hindsight as I should have kept it.

Maybe one day I'll buy another one.

• Like 2