• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have just installed a Membership Map function, please take time to add your location, with all the talk of meetups I thought this would be interesting, it can be accessed from the menu, browse/membe

If I may make a minor suggestion to users, particularly with DBZ in mind, if you let it GPS fix you it may offer a little more personal info that some may be prepared to share ie actual home street et

They're just making sure it's free Roy 

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Roy said:

I'm shown as a house too when I look at it so it must be showing a house when it is your own place.

I'm a house too? I changed my location to just be the city with no Post Code and or my Post Code but it doesn't seem to matter, I'm still a house?

Is there any option to show both locations, ie: Vancouver BC & Glasgow Scotland for us commuters?

11 minutes ago, Roddyjb said:

I'm a house too? I changed my location to just be the city with no Post Code and or my Post Code but it doesn't seem to matter, I'm still a house?

Is there any option to show both locations, ie: Vancouver BC & Glasgow Scotland for us commuters?

When you look at the map it shows your own location as a house for "home".

you cannot show two locations, sorry.

11 minutes ago, Roy said:

When you look at the map it shows your own location as a house for "home".

you cannot show two locations, sorry.

Thanks Roy, too bad about the locations, maybe I'll change mine to Glasgow when I am there.  

If it shows my location ( & a few others) as a green house for home, how does it show most others as a blue person?

Edited by Roddyjb
24 minutes ago, Roddyjb said:

Thanks Roy, too bad about the locations, maybe I'll change mine to Glasgow when I am there.  

If it shows my location ( & a few others) as a green house for home, how does it show most others as a blue person?

It shows your own location as a house when you are looking at it, to everyone else it is a blue person except for their own which will be a house.

sorry just read your post correctly, I don't know then, I'll look into it, I thought it was as I described it above.

• Like 1
Just now, Roy said:

It shows your own location as a house when you are looking at it, to everyone else it is a blue person except for their own which will be a house.

Okay, that explains that.  Thanks very much for the explanation Roy! This is a great addition to the forum!