• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Pip

A tiny, tiny thing

@Roy, just a tiny weeny tiny little thing. On the home page, one of the banners (links directory) is slightly deeper than the others. That means that my screen moves a little bit every third banner cycle which I find annoying (rather pathetically, I know - I'm shallow). It's only just slightly out of size so any chance you can resize it just a tiny bit so it's the same depth?

Hugs and kisses,

Your eternal servant,

Pippy.

• Like 1

I'll look into it but all the banners are the same size, is anyone else noticing that the links one is larger on their screens?

Had disappeared on mine and now has come back. So it's probably my crap-top. (Also on laptop and chrome). Lord knows what's going on, IT stuff never does what it's supposed to!