• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Trigger

Bell & Ross coming soon.

You don't see too many on here but one will be joining the forum soon.   Having flipped on my Hydroconquest XL after a brave but futile bonding battle,  the replacement was going to be a Breitling Chrono Cockpit.  This was gazumped at the last minute by a B&R BRS98S.  The smaller quartz relative of the usual roofing tile on a strap efforts.  Being square,  these wear much bigger than a round or Tonneau shape watch.   46mm square would be ludicrous so the BRS98S at 39mm is more sensible.   I have read that this was B&R's entry into ladies watches but the size of it is entirely within mens' watch dimensions. The cost of this quartz watch is also less than half of what an automatic would go for.    I have no problems with quartz watches so I think it's a decent addition.   I hope to unveil my arrival pics on a grey Zulu nylon strap on Tuesday.

MG_3852_509x628_1.jpg

image_show_1.jpg

• Like 6

I didn't think I would like a square watch, but seeing that picture I've changed my mind, I really like the look of that.....a lot! Congratulations.

A few arrival pics.   The nylon zulu idea was a wrong 'un.    The rubber band is quite good but it might get a tan leather instead.  

CAM02577_1.jpg

CAM02581_1.jpg

CAM02580_1.jpg

dam, I cant see the pictures , anybody else have issues with trigs images ?, sorry trigger its only yours I have trouble seeing , clearly something on my lap top set up.

anyway I am sure its brill  :thumbsup:

deano

this is what I see   CAM02577_1.jpg

Edited by deano1956

15 minutes ago, Trigger said:

A few arrival pics.   The nylon zulu idea was a wrong 'un.    The rubber band is quite good but it might get a tan leather instead.  

CAM02577_1.jpg

CAM02581_1.jpg

CAM02580_1.jpg

It'll be on an expander before the end of the week. :laughing2dw:

Nice watch.:yes:

• Like 1