• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Adrian c

Not sure if this has worked

Well done, your picture has successfully loaded. :thumbsup: That's an impressive collection of vintage Omega's that all look in immaculate condition. I have the stainless steel pie pan Constellation which is one of my favourites, it's a lovely watch. :yes:

very nice, clearly know your way around vintage omegas !I am not especially a vintage man but the one on the end with brown croc strap is my pick,

deano

I love your selection of Omegas, but I'd have them all on a variety of brown straps. Funny how we all differ (and I do have watches on black straps as well).

Nice work Adrian! Piccies are smashing! :yes:

Keep 'em coming! and Welcome to :rltrlt:

1 hour ago, Adrian c said:

Not good with computers,been trying to load pictures for weeks.large.20170206_143724.jpg.3fabffe552dd1f9c65a5285da3e7f992.jpg

Which one gets the most attention? I think i like the sub dial omega the best for actual watch but I agree with deano, that brown strap one is very nice :) Great collection.

I'm not know for liking Omega's , but that silver dialled pie pan in the middle would be on my wish list :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, Tim F said:

So what's your advice when buying one like these, any tips?

This will sound glib, but basically research then some more research, other wise you might buy this

s-l1600.jpg

• Like 1

Very nice collection. Having vintage collection that too in working condition tells how you nicely you have kept and maintained it.

Honestly I liked the first one.

Thank you,

Carmella Diaz

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, 1475lee said:

Beautiful collection of vintage omega.:notworthy:

just bought a new strap for mine but not sure if it works, abit pale maybe.

I don't think it works, sorry.  Might on a silver watch.

Like Caller, i'd put your watch on a nice brown job.  Or black.  Rather depends on what colour shoes you plan to wear.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Tim F said:

So what's your advice when buying one like these, any tips?

The seamaster on the left is from 1966,and the connie in the middle is from 1957, they are both in really good condition,. and found in second hand jewellers after

along time searching but I knew what I wanted and and was prepared to wait for the right watch. But top price was paid for these two. 

20 hours ago, SBryantgb said:

I'm not know for liking Omega's , but that silver dialled pie pan in the middle would be on my wish list :thumbsup:

This will sound glib, but basically research then some more research, other wise you might buy this

s-l1600.jpg

Saw this one or its twin for sale on evilbay about 6 months ago from a seller up north, done a lot of research at the time hence avoided the dog