• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
LFB

Auto Thursday 16th February 2017

this today & for tonight as its another one of our meet the brewer held about every couple of months at one of our regular real ale pubs , YEAH :thumbsup:

deano

IMG_20170216_124240.jpg

Edited by deano1956
  • Like 11

Another day another strap Smiths Everest on a EULIT Perlon  today, liking it atm but who knows what's around the corner?  :teethsmile:

224950065022202.jpg

• Like 7

2 hours ago, Roy said:

zelos.jpg

Wow!!! I am a big fan of this type of clear "minimalist" dial with few information on the dial, very neat and easy to read the time.

Going quickly to check that model on Zeloswatches web site.

Thanks for sharing :)

• Like 2

3 hours ago, deano1956 said:

this today & for tonight as its another one of our meet the brewer held about every couple of months at one of our regular real ale pubs , YEAH :thumbsup:

deano

IMG_20170216_124240.jpg

love the black/white combo deano , nice one.   Enjoy your pint tonight !      Was in six chimneys Tues steak night with wife ( valentine treat)    Mick

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sulie said:

Afternoon all, got this off iceblue - cheers Andy, not taken it off since :yes:

Desperate for a new bracelet, so many options ... might chance the bezel too ...as i have noticed some strange little yellow marks within it...or might paint them in.. but absolutely love it to bits :yes: 

Have a good one all :thumbs_up:

Seiko%20black%20monster%201st%20GEN%2016

Worth trying a black sharpie on the bezel markers or fill them in with black modelling enamel paint - wouldn't bother with buying a new bezel for it. The whole thing looks as if it's been dipped in yellow paint though so it would probably look better, & cleaner, with a satin bead-blasted finish - that being relative though as it's not called a Monster for nothing (no offence intended but I'm not a fan of this particular Seiko I'm afraid :()

I can definitely see the appeal of a chunky divers watch though so enjoy your watch :thumbs_up: :clap::thumbsup:   

Edited by pauluspaolo
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, tanker53 said:

love the black/white combo deano , nice one.   Enjoy your pint tonight !      Was in six chimneys Tues steak night with wife ( valentine treat)    Mick

cheers mick, will be in the  beer exchange, just opposite black rock tonight , wife drops us off so no drinking and driving here :thumbsup:

deano

• Like 1

Another day, another journey as a passenger, another wrist shot using the phone when stuck in the inevitable traffic!

AVX2HdQQ7FEFZYPTyl6DoXLT0Y7W9mzv616k8BSV

• Like 1

3 hours ago, brummie1875 said:

Another day another strap Smiths Everest on a EULIT Perlon  today, liking it atm but who knows what's around the corner?  :teethsmile:

224950065022202.jpg

The Smiths looks fantastic on that strap, I really like the everest, great watch

• Like 2