• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
HHHH

Corum Owners Club

Had to add a Corum thread. Not surprised there wasn't one already as it would be hard to find a more underrated watch brand. I would argue that most people who express a negative opinion of them have probably never handled one. Interesting designs, in-house movements, very limited editions, and build quality pretty much as good as it gets. I know some of the designs are a big marmite, but beauty is in the eye... and all that.

d0fa37dcf74f67bcf3a87aa316932821.jpg

015800x600-15.jpg

• Like 1

See plenty of them over here. I guess their best known watch is the bubble, which I believe your first pic is a version of? I find the designs a bit hit and miss to be honest, but agree about the golden bridge. I think for the price range, I just prefer other things.

• Like 1

Hi, wee question, i have a admirals cup seafender 48 Chrono Centro, but, I have seen several for sale with limited numbers on the back e.g. D123/500.  Mine doesn't have this, serviced recently by Mappin and Webb and confirmed all correct and I have the full set.  Any ideas please? I have asked Corum but never get an answer.

Thanks Mark