UK Watch Forum banner

Alpha Owners' Club

5K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  66423 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Grenade automatic...

#2 ·
I only have two Alpha but honestly, I can't fault them!

They start running as soon as they're piocked up!!

cE583J1.jpg

I used to have a nice Ti one with an onion crown but sold it, No idea why as I didn't need to :hmmm9uh:

John :)

#4 · (Edited by Moderator)
Alpha used to sell some great, cheap watches. However this was years ago and not sure if they are still on the go - or least if they still sell their 'own' stuff. I seem to remember their was a Hong Kong and US (?) website - the Hong Kong one was the one I used.

Edit - just looked at eBay - the triple date above, which I had one and seem to remember was about $70-80 is on for $500. Obviously they might not get that, but still...!

#6 ·
Alpha used to sell some great, cheap watches. However this was years ago and not sure if they are still on the go - or least if they still sell their 'own' stuff. I seem to remember their was a Hong Kong and US (?) website - the Hong Kong one was the one I used.

Edit - just looked at eBay - the triple date above, which I had one and seem to remember was about $70-80 is on for $500. Obviously they might not get that, but still...!
Just noticed my incorrect 'their' - my inner chimp is raging!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.